MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
Hey all! First I would like to say that this is my first post on the forums! :D What are the easiest experts on manacube? I have currently only beat 8: Oceanwaves, eggman, shatteredworld, slimepk, skyline, messybedroom, phantom, and lapras. Any other easy ones that you think I could do? Thanks! :D

Udunn

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
You can also say insanes if you'd like, I've only done ancient and fairytail.

caleb!

Mod+ | Girlboss
Moderator+
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
caylib
caylib
Mod+
Ratings
245 7
I'm pretty stinky at parkour but I've done a couple Expert maps as well. Two of them made me struggle a lot but the easier ones were random, obsidian tower, & goldmine. I'd say goldmine was the easiest of the three. I also believe you're VIP so I'd suggest mastersword donator expert. It's a bit longer but a very easy Expert if you're not feeling like thinking about specific jumps too much.

awesoness

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
157 9
Expert: Abandoned cave, Icey, Icey heart, Icicle palace, Manalabs, Clone hero, More.
Insane: ISS, Castle, The Tardis, Redstone, BedroomPK, Panda, Prison.

Udunn

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
Thanks so much both of you! Btw, how do you get those things that say like vip and such below your name?

Last edited:

amy.

Helper
PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
frsz
frsz
Mod
Ratings
198 7
hi !

if you do /link while in the hub, it should send you a link where you can click it and it will link your ranks to your forums account <3

Nathanpls

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Ratings
462 15
I’m surprised no one has said city yet.. it’s super easy and my favorite grinding map for expert

Jash

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
Banned
MVP
VIP
Mapper
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
377 6
Heyo!
City has one tricky strafe jump near the end, other than that, it’s a walk in the park for some. Personally, obsidian tower is an easy map, that is if you’re okay with ladder parkour haha. Personally, Quarry or GoldMinePK are fairly easy for new players if you’re looking to do some experts <3

On the other hand, some easy Insanes are ISS and Ancient. ISS is easy throughout with a few weird jumps, nothing too hard though; whereas, Ancient is mainly just consistent jumps all the way to the top.

Hope this helped! <3

Udunn

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
Thanks so much everyone! 1 more thing: When I try to change my profile picture to my mc skin, it automatically goes to a steve head. Even weirder, if I try to write someone else's name, it switches to their skin, but Uduntreal stays a steve. Anything I can do?

Udunn

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
Bin look at my latest question about my profile pic

BinLicker

MVP
Mapper
BinLicker
BinLicker
MVP
Ratings
322 7
Thanks so much everyone! 1 more thing: When I try to change my profile picture to my mc skin, it automatically goes to a steve head. Even weirder, if I try to write someone else's name, it switches to their skin, but Uduntreal stays a steve. Anything I can do?
It is a bug with new profile accounts, try making it a picture of your choice

Udunn

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
That works, but when will I be able to make it my skin?

Jash

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
Banned
MVP
VIP
Mapper
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
377 6
You could always get a screenshot of your head, and then set it as a "custom picture" with the picture of your head uploaded <3

Redubbed

VIP+
VIP
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
You could always get a screenshot of your head, and then set it as a "custom picture" with the picture of your head uploaded <3
Alternatively, you can open your skin file, copy/paste just the face into an 8x8 image file, export, and upload that.

Udunn

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Udunn
Udunn
ELITE
Ratings
802 32
true