Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hey all! First I would like to say that this is my first post on the forums! :D What are the easiest experts on manacube? I have currently only beat 8: Oceanwaves, eggman, shatteredworld, slimepk, skyline, messybedroom, phantom, and lapras. Any other easy ones that you think I could do? Thanks! :D

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
You can also say insanes if you'd like, I've only done ancient and fairytail.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I'm pretty stinky at parkour but I've done a couple Expert maps as well. Two of them made me struggle a lot but the easier ones were random, obsidian tower, & goldmine. I'd say goldmine was the easiest of the three. I also believe you're VIP so I'd suggest mastersword donator expert. It's a bit longer but a very easy Expert if you're not feeling like thinking about specific jumps too much.

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Expert: Abandoned cave, Icey, Icey heart, Icicle palace, Manalabs, Clone hero, More.
Insane: ISS, Castle, The Tardis, Redstone, BedroomPK, Panda, Prison.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Thanks so much both of you! Btw, how do you get those things that say like vip and such below your name?

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I’m surprised no one has said city yet.. it’s super easy and my favorite grinding map for expert

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heyo!
City has one tricky strafe jump near the end, other than that, it’s a walk in the park for some. Personally, obsidian tower is an easy map, that is if you’re okay with ladder parkour haha. Personally, Quarry or GoldMinePK are fairly easy for new players if you’re looking to do some experts <3

On the other hand, some easy Insanes are ISS and Ancient. ISS is easy throughout with a few weird jumps, nothing too hard though; whereas, Ancient is mainly just consistent jumps all the way to the top.

Hope this helped! <3

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Thanks so much everyone! 1 more thing: When I try to change my profile picture to my mc skin, it automatically goes to a steve head. Even weirder, if I try to write someone else's name, it switches to their skin, but Uduntreal stays a steve. Anything I can do?

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Bin look at my latest question about my profile pic

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Thanks so much everyone! 1 more thing: When I try to change my profile picture to my mc skin, it automatically goes to a steve head. Even weirder, if I try to write someone else's name, it switches to their skin, but Uduntreal stays a steve. Anything I can do?
It is a bug with new profile accounts, try making it a picture of your choice

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
That works, but when will I be able to make it my skin?

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
You could always get a screenshot of your head, and then set it as a "custom picture" with the picture of your head uploaded <3

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
You could always get a screenshot of your head, and then set it as a "custom picture" with the picture of your head uploaded <3
Alternatively, you can open your skin file, copy/paste just the face into an 8x8 image file, export, and upload that.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
true