Fix anti-hack client

Rampant

VIP
RampantxAnarchy
RampantxAnarchy
VIP
Ratings
PSA: The anti-hack client does not work very well and is banning innocent players! You can't put this off, staff needs to fix this and unban those who did nothing wrong. They basically ask for proof in appeals that we weren't hacking, but how are we suppose to provide proof when we weren't even doing anything wrong in the first place? Not to mention, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? I know it's just a game, but when I come home from a long day of work and want to sit down and play Minecraft on a server that I have spent money on.... I should be able to do that without worrisome of getting unlawfully banned for no reason. On top of that, where is the proof that I was hacking besides the obviously faulty anti-hack system? There is none. No one reported me, no one investigated me... just *poof* and I was kicked and banned. And then when I do submit an appeal, it takes hours, days for staff just to deny it because I have no evidence that I wasn't hacking... I shouldn't need to provide evidence that I wasn't hacking in the first place, that's not how the system should work. There is no proof that I was hacking and that goes for multiple players on this server that I've seen post to the forum. Its time for change Manacube... and you can't put this off and say its not a big deal. Maybe you do not care if I never play on this server again, but I promise if more and more people keep getting banned for no reason and they decide to stop playing on this server, you will notice. I've put money into this server, so banning me for no reason because of a no-good terrible anti-hack client said I did (and multiple other people) then I've been stolen from. It's time to crack down on actual hackers instead of banning players for no viable reason without proof of rule breaking. It is ridiculous.

I'm being dramatic to get my point across, but all these issues really do need addressed, @ staff. Please unban me, I did nothing wrong and I have people that can vouch for me. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 105599

i'm sorry but please make an appeal. I understand how you feel but making an appeal is the best you can do right now!!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
I can agree to this to some term but most people abuse this fact to get easy unbans. Most people pretend they never did anything wrong and the system glitched. Now, I am not saying you are not telling the truth, as I personally beleive you but I am pointing out the fact.