Fix Anticheat

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Hi! I was banned by the anticheat but was NOT hacking! I'm innocent and I'm sure I'm not alone! Someone please look into this situation!

JAS0OON

VIP
PixelVal
PixelVal
VIP
Ratings
5 5
Hi! I was banned by the anticheat but was NOT hacking! I'm innocent and I'm sure I'm not alone! Someone please look into this situation!
Surely. Just appeal.. no need to post posts about it..
Spamming the forums with posts about your innocence won't help your situation. Be patient and staff will get around to you lol
False! Scientific researchers have proven that spamming the forums is indeed a way to earn yourself an unban and totally not a forum ban!

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Surely. Just appeal.. no need to post posts about it..

False! Scientific researchers have proven that spamming the forums is indeed a way to earn yourself an unban and totally not a forum ban!
I did nothing wrong, it's not fair, and something is obviously wrong with anticheat.

JAS0OON

VIP
PixelVal
PixelVal
VIP
Ratings
5 5
I did nothing wrong, it's not fair, and something is obviously wrong with anticheat.
No bot is perfect, everyone can agree on that but you spamming the forums will only have a negative effect on your innocence.

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
No bot is perfect, everyone can agree on that but you spamming the forums will only have a negative effect on your innocence.
Personally, I disagree with your second point. But, thank you for agreeing the anticheat needs to be looked into and fixed. It's banning innocent players.

JAS0OON

VIP
PixelVal
PixelVal
VIP
Ratings
5 5
Personally, I disagree with your second point. But, thank you for agreeing the anticheat needs to be looked into and fixed. It's banning innocent players.
Well personally I disagree with all your points cause everyone when they get banned says they are innocent so just follow the rules and next time you'll be fine :rolleyes:;)

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Well personally I disagree with all your points cause everyone when they get banned says they are innocent so just follow the rules and next time you'll be fine :rolleyes:;)
But I am innocent, so if that is true - you don't agree that the anticheat needs to be fixed?

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Also, I did follow all the rules and still got banned for some reason. Something obviously is wrong with the anticheat.

alexsalad

ELITE
Alexsalad
Alexsalad
ELITE
Ratings
I agree, the Anti cheat is not great. Instead of posting a forum, please submit an appeal.