FIX KITPVP PLS JUST DO IT

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
now my name is Diff3rent_ I haven't played on this server super long and I've only been on the forums for a day and I know there is already like 20000 of these threads on here but I just need to make it clear DO SOMETHING ABOUT KITPVP I mean for gods sake we all know this server is amazing and all the game modes are setup amazingly everything is done almost perfectly BUT KITPVP I have already commented on countless threads talking about this problem so I will try to keep it short but powerful there is way to many people in full diamond (that properly have grinded pretty hard for it) that just kill everyone who is either trying to grind to one day become full diamond or people that just don't want to spend 150$ on a Minecraft server now i have decided to buy the VIP+ rank myself but this still barely keeps me alive long enough to have a slight chance that the diamond player has lost interest in killing me but now we go on to the anticheat i mean come on man there is people that just make it impossible to even get close enough to hit them once and they don't get banned and i know the staff team has properbly spent a lot of time on the anticheat and trying to make it good but it's just not enough and then we have the coinflips i mean do i even have to explain a thing here you have already read the other threads on here so please actually do something with them and you should try to fix the bigger problems on here and i am glad to see a kitpvp bug fix come by every once in a while in #updates on the discord but it isn't enough i mean if you look at how many parkour updates there are for a gamemode that is so amazingly done already i think you could replace one or two parkour fixes with kitpvp fixes every month now you might be glad to read that this is the end of my endless complaining but please for the community and the game itself do something about it!!!!!!!!

-Diff3rent_

(Ps: sorry for any grammar mistakes)

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
If your complaining about gsets...

It's 400 kills ($100 a kill) and you would have 40k. Gset pieces sell for 7-10k rn, and you need all 4 plus a sword. So 30-40k for armor, then you need a sword. At that point you would need about 10k worth of heals, and your set. You can either drop, and hope people leave you alone while you farm, or try to kill them, and take their gset. I've grinded 5+ gsets in kit fight alone.

if your complaining about the season...

I completely agree with you 100%. There is a full discord devoted to suggestions to the new season. Every kit main is dying for kit 11.