fix the kitpvp lag --> combat logging (anticheat bug)

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
this has been reported many times. Now its time to be fixed. No excuses or playing dumb - look into the issue. Because this is a great server, this is all that needs fix if yoiu want bigger playerbase.
One of the screenshots shows that the anti cheat blocks my bow from shooting a plugin called "each limiter".
I have lost so much gear - like so many others, to this lag --> combat logging. The anti cheat makes false logs ends up kicking ppl.
Here several screenshots. If confused look other new posts addressing this issue..

Attachments

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
This is the kind of quality posting we need on the forums. You’ve identified the issue and have given evidence to support it .

we are kind of being left in the dark with the kit PvP problems. Players like myself want to know what the problem is and most importantly why it is taking so long for anything to happen. Maybe the dev team are trying to fix it but the lack of transparency means us kit players know nothing.

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
this has been reported many times. Now its time to be fixed. No excuses or playing dumb - look into the issue. Because this is a great server, this is all that needs fix if yoiu want bigger playerbase.
One of the screenshots shows that the anti cheat blocks my bow from shooting a plugin called "each limiter".
I have lost so much gear - like so many others, to this lag --> combat logging. The anti cheat makes false logs ends up kicking ppl.
Here several screenshots. If confused look other new posts addressing this issue..
Please look into this problem and identify the root cause.. Perhaps temporarily disable the anticheat and borrow another server's

ryan!

ELITE
speedstr
speedstr
ELITE
Ratings
60 7
The lag in kitpvp has been a thing for a long time trust me cutNbulk. I've been playing for a very long time, since barebones even and the lags gotten progressively worse throughout the seasons. So I agree.

doutdes

ELITE
vestribularis
vestribularis
ELITE
Ratings
30 6
The lag in kitpvp has been a thing for a long time trust me cutNbulk. I've been playing for a very long time, since barebones even and the lags gotten progressively worse throughout the seasons. So I agree.
yes, I played last map too with some1 called Voidoro. I can assure you, this lag and disconnection in combat was never a problem. Maybe regular lag, but not this kind. This is a bug in anti cheat. Not ping related