Fixes for Atlas needed

Ratings
Atlas, at the time of this post, has been out 3 days. In this time, no fixes have been made to crucial elements. Trench and Autosell are still "broken," Many other custom things just dont work correctly, and the server is just buggy in general. I understand there may be other things you mods and admins and whatnot are working on, but please, Atlas needs fixes fast. it's supposed to be the same server as Aether, now it's just the buggier server.

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
Mods are doing what they can to report any bugs to those who can fix them. At the end of the day, however, we are unable to fix them ourselves. We can only hope they will be fixed in a timely manner, just like the players, but patience is much appreciated from all ends. I hope you, just as I did, find a way to enjoy Atlas while it is being worked on.

Have a nice day <3

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Atlas, at the time of this post, has been out 3 days. In this time, no fixes have been made to crucial elements. Trench and Autosell are still "broken," Many other custom things just dont work correctly, and the server is just buggy in general. I understand there may be other things you mods and admins and whatnot are working on, but please, Atlas needs fixes fast. it's supposed to be the same server as Aether, now it's just the buggier server.
Hi boomko12,

Trenched was fixed on Atlas

Geshultz

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
They've also fixed quite a bit since it came out. Trench and autosell may be bigger issues that need to be fixed but they are definitely working very hard to get them changed.

It may be the same server but they've implemented different plugins to make the experience better, by doing this they run into issues they haven't experienced and have to handle them one by one.

As always, patience is a virtue.

Grieks

Ratings
Aether is the better server lmao jk its all on your opinion ;)

Ratings
Hopefully staff will fix this :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It's to be expected that Atlas is going to have several bugs as it's newer. But the staff are also dealing with several other bugs being reported daily on the other servers. So it's best to have patience, and if it makes you feel better... maybe keep a list of bugs that you've caught? Just as a mental note, because sometimes staff might forget, or there are other things that they get busy with so they aren't able to deal with certain things at that point in time...? I don't know.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This thread was created at the beginning of August, and as far as I’m aware, these issues on Atlas should now be resolved, according to the #updates channel in the community discord.

(Especially autosell, as I know this was an issue for a while).
C743999F-1076-4280-BEFA-A9E4D9963FC3.jpeg

Thank you for expressing your concerns.