Fixlighting and other commands not working.

Arvk

ELITE
Arvk
Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
Here we go again...

It seems that yet again another command fails to work properly on this server once more...

//fixlighting was a great command that had absolutely no glitches whatsoever, the minute we get it back its used reasonably and doesn't annoy , effect or damage other people's plots and is good for overall viewing and building experience. However, the command appears to have been nerfed horrendously and now no longer works. It fixes the light in one chunk at a time , and after you use it once, it cannot be used again. the command worked perfectly when it was being used days before it got nerfed , so why was it nerfed? and if it wasn't nerfed then why tamper with it? "if it ain't broke don't fix it" .

It keeps happening , the staff work really hard on trying to fix issues around creative and then immediately have it nerfed or restricted to a very fine group of players. can it please stop? Some people have paid handsomely to receive perks on this server, although some perks are better than others on different servers across mana cube, it seems that creative just gets ignored/blocked almost every time. At this point fixing commands on creative is like trying to polish a turd, just give us a reset with a new version , new plugins etc.. It will save a lot of unnecessary work. Please reply with rebuttals and other reasons why this cannot be done. I'd appreciate it. but its mainly the fixlighting I have problems with. Thanks.

Arvk

ELITE
Arvk
Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
What do you mean nerfed?
Well I'm not entirely sure if it's nerfed, however it has stopped working several times now since it was re-introduced to the server. when I try to do //fixlighting on creative it just says "Lighting propagated in 1 chunks" now it does work in the chunk, but if you try and do the command in a different chunk it doesn't work at all until the next reboot.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Well I'm not entirely sure if it's nerfed, however it has stopped working several times now since it was re-introduced to the server. when I try to do //fixlighting on creative it just says "Lighting propagated in 1 chunks" now it does work in the chunk, but if you try and do the command in a different chunk it doesn't work at all until the next reboot.
This is almost certainly a bug/failed reboot and you should report the fact it is not working and how this has changed in a support ticket here. Chocbar has been trying to give creative some love and I'm sure once she is alerted to these changes not working as intended you will be able to expect some change.

just to follow up in an edit this does sound like a bug. I don't anything about creative but you should make a support ticket so this can be fixed.

Kind regards,
Raptor