Flight Rebirth (EDITED)

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
From lots of positive feedback, I've decided to edit this with certain ideas people have left.

Boreas - God of the North Wind

Requirements
-50,000,000$
-fly 10,000 blocks in a mine with elytra
- Already completed 10 rebirths before this
Rewards
- /kit fly (Enables /tempfly for 1 hour)
- Air aura /aura

After lots of comments, I concluded that this would be more suitable. If you could leave more requirement ideas that would be very beneficial, thanks for the support.

Last edited:

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
From lots of positive feedback, I've decided to edit this with certain ideas people have left.

Boreas - God of the North Wind

Requirements
- 1,000,000 blocks on one pickaxe
- Already completed 10 rebirths before this
Rewards
- /kit fly (Enables /tempfly for 1 hour)
- Air aura /aura

After lots of comments, I concluded that this would be more suitable. If you could leave more requirement ideas that would be very beneficial, thanks for the support.
I agree with this 100%. Makes it so MVP+ wasn't for nothing as that is the reason I bought it was to fly.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Do you know how the owner actually chooses new rebirths
No new rebirths have been introduced yet so that's hard to say. Suggesting it, like you did, gives him input on to what the players want. Which gives him a floor plan in which to work to add more content.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
I still think the requirements could be tweaked a bit to relate more to flight/air; perhaps something involving an elytra?

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
No new rebirths have been introduced yet so that's hard to say. Suggesting it, like you did, gives him input on to what the players want. Which gives him a floor plan in which to work to add more content.
Ah okay awesome thank you
[DOUBLEPOST=1528139301][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still think the requirements could be tweaked a bit to relate more to flight/air; perhaps something involving an elytra?
What do you think it should if you included elytra?

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
What do you think it should if you included elytra?
Maybe "fly x blocks with an elytra" or "fly x blocks with an elytra without landing"? It would probably be quite easy, but it's all I can think of just now.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
What do you think now?
I like it better than before, but I'm still not sure about the other requirements. The requirements for increased money and already completing a certain number of rebirth challenges aren't very original as they're already part of other rebirths (Hades & Zeus) so I personally think they should stay exclusive.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
How about adding a requirement “Flying 10000 blocks with an elytra in total” or “Mine 1000 blocks while flying with an elytra”?

Mining with an elytra is hard but that’s the point of a rebirth isn’t it? And flying is a MVP+ perk, it shouldn’t be acquirable so easily, needs some tough challenges. Like the idea tho :)

Noty not more 1.12 achievements. Doesn't sound fun to combine a 1.8 server with 1.12 achievements. I have to switch then to 1.12. <-- wich makes me lag

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3
i think the elytra should be different seen that just like BlackburnHD, lots of people still play in 1.8. and do not have the option to go higher then that, because ofthe problem that they will lagg, however i am a supporter of this suggestion. Only change the Elytra:)