--> Flight <-- Rebirth Idea -- Please Read

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
From lots of positive feedback, I've decided to edit this with certain ideas people have left.

Boreas - God of the North Wind

Requirements
- 1,000,000 blocks on one pickaxe
- Already completed 10 rebirths before this
Rewards
- /kit fly (Enables /tempfly for 1 hour)
- Air aura /aura

After lots of comments, I concluded that this would be more suitable. If you could leave more requirement ideas that would be very beneficial thanks for the support.

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
You could have something with an elytra, such as x blocks flown with an elytra. Great idea though c:

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
The Anemoi were a group of wind gods, so if this challenge were to be implemented, it may not fit the current theme of single gods. I don't know how I feel about a rebirth challenge giving /fly, as it's already an MVP+ perk. Perhaps adding it as a possible perk chest reward would be more appropriate?

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
The Anemoi were a group of wind gods, so if this challenge were to be implemented, it may not fit the current theme of single gods. I don't know how I feel about a rebirth challenge giving /fly, as it's already an MVP+ perk. Perhaps adding it as a possible perk chest reward would be more appropriate?
I understand that it is a mvp+ perk, that is why I thought it would be nice for those who don't have the money for mvp+ to have a chance to get it, thanks a lot for the feedback and I think a perk chest reward would also be suitable thanks:)

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
I think the fly should only be active for 8 hours or less. It's a MVP+ perk. I know some people can't afford it, but don't take that uniqueness away from the ranked players. That's half the reason I bought it was so I can fly, wouldn't be right to just give that to players now.