Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : /plot v Shinxray 85 // /plot v Flow
Difficulty : Easy
Number of jumps : 37
Screenshot :
69-Flow.png

I tried making a longer but very easy map (there is a lot of failsafe spot and checkpoints), so if someone say this map is too hard, or I'm being trolled or I just don't understand people anymore)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
another WAY TOO HARD SHINX MAP

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Looks good! :) Can't test the Parkour of course! Best of luck, even though you probably won't even need it :D

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey Shinx!

I'm happy to tell you that your map is being ACCEPTED!

The build is phenomenal as always and your theme isn't super original being we have a few Splatoon maps already, but those maps are vastly different from this one. You use a beautiful variety of colors and shading in your build and your build is accurate to your theme. Great job as per usual!

The parkour is really cool. Your map has great FLOW! I had to make that joke. You have varied parkour that matches the difficulty of easy and you even made various failsafe sections throughout the map for the very few semi-harder than easy jumps. Your length is a little long for an easy but the parkour is easy enough where it doesn't feel long. Needless to say, this is an easy accept and a fantastic map!

Thank you for submitting your map and I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
- casey

Status
Not open for further replies.