Rejected FNAF Parkour Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello MineVast owners, i was banned for no reason, for the reason of advertising your own server on your server. Anyway, besides that my appeal was rejected by your admins. Anyway I have made a FNAF themed parkour i believe to be as a medium parkour. It has 46 jumps, i have done it in Adventure mode so no flying or anything, and there are 3 checkpoints (not including the start of the course) and has mostly Ladder parkour.It was made in a singleplayer world i will provide a link below.

Link to the Parkour world file:
FNAF screenshot 1.png
FNAF screenshot 2.png
FNAF screenshot 3.png
FNAF Screenshot 4.png

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2ca5w277ahbn2/FNAF_Parkour

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
Would be betted if you built freddys fazebears statue, like his skin, and parkour around statue, just idea for next submission lol, you can do command /ph spawn (freddy's skin name) to get his head and place it around parkour

Would be betted if you built freddys fazebears statue, like his skin, and parkour around statue, just idea for next submission lol, you can do command /ph spawn (freddy's skin name) to get his head and place it around parkour
This is SinglePlayer, i will get Fazbears head my self and do that though. Thanks for the Idea!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello MineVast owners, i was banned for no reason, for the reason of advertising your own server on your server. Anyway, besides that my appeal was rejected by your admins. Anyway I have made a FNAF themed parkour i believe to be as a medium parkour. It has 46 jumps, i have done it in Adventure mode so no flying or anything, and there are 3 checkpoints (not including the start of the course) and has mostly Ladder parkour.It was made in a singleplayer world i will provide a link below.

Link to the Parkour world file: View attachment 2448 View attachment 2449 View attachment 2450 View attachment 2451
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2ca5w277ahbn2/FNAF_Parkour
I-I dont see the "Five Nights At Freddy's" theme here.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
It personally feels like you've used far too many different blocks and it makes the finished office seem very disjointed and hard to look at. The ladder and fence parkour on the outside look out of place and that one gold block is very random.

Try to refrain from creating a giant square and filling up the inside.

Rejected.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.