First Name
Finn

Country or Timezone
United States, CA - PST/PACIFIC

Discord username
finnxc#9065

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become part of the staff in order to help others on the survival server with in-game issues, solve problems, and regulate behavior that makes others find the server unpleasant. I have always wanted to be a bigger part in a server that I liked. This is my first ever staff application and I am hopeful that you all are impressed with my motivation to join the team.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I've played on the server for 3 months, and clocked 137 hours on survival.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
10+

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have great conversing skills when it comes to talking to people about issues they may have with things related to my work and how these issues can be resolved. I like helping new players because I know what it's like to be new to something and not have anyone show me how to play. This goes especially for younger players who, older players may not want to help. I am always ready to lend a hand, even though I am not a staff member.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I work in customer service for a clothing company so I deal with agitated people who have questions they want to be answered. I am always very good at answering them. I am very good at interacting with people who need something sorted out. This is because I deal with these sort of things professionally on a regular basis.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Determined: I always try my best to resolves issues. Admittedly even when there might not be a solution in sight. All issues that would be brought to me I would spend as much time as I can to solve them, or if out of my control get them looked at by someone higher up!

Calm: I keep my cool in all situations I get myself into. I never lash out, or curse when mad. I'm a fairly laid back person. Instances of being unpleasant/rude are few and far between.

Available: I work from home so all server issues that come up I can resolve in short amounts of time because my computer is always handy. I find this to be suitable for a Minecraft server staff member because, in my experience as a player, it's always nice to have a staff member in earshot to help with any questions that I may have.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member is to ensure that the players are enjoying the server. Free of harassment, bullying, and bugs that may ruin the experience they log onto this server to enjoy. Staff are able to assess any given situation and provide a remedy for it so that the players can enjoy the server free of issues.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes. I use an Elgato Game Capture which records 1080p at 60fps.

Anything else we should know?
I actively play the server daily. Even though I joined the server a few months ago, I have a great experience with the community and I would work very hard to make the game enjoyable for everyone else. I have had one minor altercation in the past on this server, I will come clean about it because I am willing to admit I was wrong. I was doing a little bit of, what I thought was "friendly-trolling" to a fellow player. I was talked to by a staff who did give me a warning. I regretted messing with the player, even though I thought it was all in good fun. I felt a lot of guilt since I have been on the other side. Since then, I have tried to become friends with all my fellow players and stand up for those who are being harassed. I felt as though I should be honest about this circumstance, regardless if you were to find out anyways. I would not in good conscience want to be accepted if my past wrongdoings weren't seen fully and assessed. I feel as though it would be unfair to the other players otherwise. I do hope you consider me and accept this apology of sorts. Have a great day!

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Last edited:
Ratings
+1
All my playing experiences with Finn have been positive. He's hard-working and a nice guy. Maybe I'm biased because we are related, but he deserves this. He always helps me out on the server.

fnxr

Ratings
+1
All my playing experiences with Finn have been positive. He's hard-working and a nice guy. Maybe I'm biased because we are related, but he deserves this. He always helps me out on the server.
Thanks dude. I appreciate it

Cos

SrMod
Senior Mod
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
MVP+
Ratings
93 3
Hello Finn,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Disillusioning#0105], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,
Cos

Status
Not open for further replies.