Folklore of NymphSoiree (Howdy yall)

NymphSoiree

PATRON
NymphSoiree
NymphSoiree
Patron
Ratings
52 27
Hi everyone! My name is Sol but on MC, it is NymphSoiree. I've been playing minecraft since I was about 8 but have only had PC minecraft since 2014. Ever since then i've had a few accounts (this one which is now my main one and two alts), and in roughly 2015 (maybe early 2016) I found Manacube. This server has always been my go-to comfort server as its really laid back and chill most times. My first time on Mana was through one of my alts which I have since unfortunately abandoned as I can't remember the info for them. Recently, I have gotten back into MC and back into Mana. I spend majority if not all my time on Olympus, as prison servers are one of my absolute favorite. Everyone I have met there recently has been a delight and I am so glad to be apart of that community.

Some little things about me if anyone wants to know:
I work as a freelance artist (mainly graphic design) and a pet sitter currently
I hope to become an educator in the future (art teacher) and work in the mental health field at some point
I have 7 pets (well 1 but i claim the other 6), that is 2 dogs (Doc and CJ. CJ is my dog), 2 cats (Lulu and Murphy), and 3 turtles (Lava, Magma, and Ocean (whose name was meant to be Hephaestus when we rescued him) please don't ask me what kind I do not know as the little ones (L and M) may be an entirely different breed than we thought we got and Ocean was a rescue twice (us then the guy we got him from) so we have no clue, theres like 3 breeds he could be), they all have a theme to their names, if you like, feel free to ask the themes!
As you can probably tell by my IGN, I'm very much into folklore and mythology but my IGN is also a nod to two songs by Melanie Martinez.
I have one (1) tattoo that I did to myself when I was 14 but I messed it up so bad that it just looks like a birthmark so thats what I say it is to most people.
My favorite musical artist would be between Melanie Martinez, ghostemane, billie eilish, or Sub Urban.
My favorite movie is Halloween: H20 (Halloween Kills is an extremely close second)
Fun fact about the above (^): I first watched Halloween when I was 9 (my dad is very into horror and suspense. We watch something of the sorts atleast 5 times a week sometimes 5 times in a day) and that started the tradition of watching every single Halloween (originals, rob zombie, and the three newest ones) every year in October and all day on Oct 30th-31st.
Another fun fact about the above: My dad goes as Michael Myers every halloween (even if we dont go out as our neighborhood does a hayride for kids to trick or treat because we are in like midway yeeyee country. Which the kids loved, the parents even more.) and has my ENTIRE life, he commits to the act so much that it scares me sometimes. I even went as little 6 year old Michael (clown costume) one year.
I'm hard of hearing but more so in my left ear and probably have been since I was 8 and have a minor heart problem that I've been told probably has been an issue since I was probably 8 (nothing severe just my heart beats like, and i quote the doctor, "a 45 year old who just ran a marathon" all the time)
Im learning Sign Language (ASL)
I've done 6 years of Spanish class, 3 of those which were highschool classes that I did in middle school which I now have forgotten, I can barely speak it.

If you have any other questions, I'm pretty much an open book! Have a good day!

CheetahGirlHQ

Ratings
33 3
Hi everyone! My name is Sol but on MC, it is NymphSoiree. I've been playing minecraft since I was about 8 but have only had PC minecraft since 2014. Ever since then i've had a few accounts (this one which is now my main one and two alts), and in roughly 2015 (maybe early 2016) I found Manacube. This server has always been my go-to comfort server as its really laid back and chill most times. My first time on Mana was through one of my alts which I have since unfortunately abandoned as I can't remember the info for them. Recently, I have gotten back into MC and back into Mana. I spend majority if not all my time on Olympus, as prison servers are one of my absolute favorite. Everyone I have met there recently has been a delight and I am so glad to be apart of that community.

Some little things about me if anyone wants to know:
I work as a freelance artist (mainly graphic design) and a pet sitter currently
I hope to become an educator in the future (art teacher) and work in the mental health field at some point
I have 7 pets (well 1 but i claim the other 6), that is 2 dogs (Doc and CJ. CJ is my dog), 2 cats (Lulu and Murphy), and 3 turtles (Lava, Magma, and Ocean (whose name was meant to be Hephaestus when we rescued him) please don't ask me what kind I do not know as the little ones (L and M) may be an entirely different breed than we thought we got and Ocean was a rescue twice (us then the guy we got him from) so we have no clue, theres like 3 breeds he could be), they all have a theme to their names, if you like, feel free to ask the themes!
As you can probably tell by my IGN, I'm very much into folklore and mythology but my IGN is also a nod to two songs by Melanie Martinez.
I have one (1) tattoo that I did to myself when I was 14 but I messed it up so bad that it just looks like a birthmark so thats what I say it is to most people.
My favorite musical artist would be between Melanie Martinez, ghostemane, billie eilish, or Sub Urban.
My favorite movie is Halloween: H20 (Halloween Kills is an extremely close second)
Fun fact about the above (^): I first watched Halloween when I was 9 (my dad is very into horror and suspense. We watch something of the sorts atleast 5 times a week sometimes 5 times in a day) and that started the tradition of watching every single Halloween (originals, rob zombie, and the three newest ones) every year in October and all day on Oct 30th-31st.
Another fun fact about the above: My dad goes as Michael Myers every halloween (even if we dont go out as our neighborhood does a hayride for kids to trick or treat because we are in like midway yeeyee country. Which the kids loved, the parents even more.) and has my ENTIRE life, he commits to the act so much that it scares me sometimes. I even went as little 6 year old Michael (clown costume) one year.
I'm hard of hearing but more so in my left ear and probably have been since I was 8 and have a minor heart problem that I've been told probably has been an issue since I was probably 8 (nothing severe just my heart beats like, and i quote the doctor, "a 45 year old who just ran a marathon" all the time)
Im learning Sign Language (ASL)
I've done 6 years of Spanish class, 3 of those which were highschool classes that I did in middle school which I now have forgotten, I can barely speak it.

If you have any other questions, I'm pretty much an open book! Have a good day!
Nice to meet u sol! :3 if you ever feel like visiting the earth towny server I will be glad to help you in Antarctica! :3 have a great day! :3

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Hi