Follow me for Daily Life Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
5 2
So as you can tell by reading my subject, you can tell already what this is about. :) If you're interesting to know about my Daily Life and its nothing wrong with *cough being a stalker cough* to know about me and what I do. I can do updates
everyday or sometimes I do them often. (Humor above) So yeah. I hope you guys/girls have a good laugh at my embarrassment, funny, or even Life time story's about me along the road. <3 :)

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Not related to Minevast - belongs in Off Topic.

/Moved
/Warned

Sorry that looks like 3 infraction points (all in one day sadly :().
Your account will be in a banned state until one point expires (about 1 month).
But look on the brightside, all those points expire in exactly 1 month. So after that, your record will be clean!

Until then you should still be able to login and view topics, but you will not be able to reply.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Why would you advertise your self here is that how lonely you are dude get some friends. also don't worry I don't expect a answer for quite a while.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
So as you can tell by reading my subject, you can tell already what this is about. :) If you're interesting to know about my Daily Life and its nothing wrong with *cough being a stalker cough* to know about me and what I do. I can do updates
everyday or sometimes I do them often. (Humor above) So yeah. I hope you guys/girls have a good laugh at my embarrassment, funny, or even Life time story's about me along the road. <3 :)
Brah just tweet your daily msgs lol

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Why would you advertise your self here is that how lonely you are dude get some friends. also don't worry I don't expect a answer for quite a while.
You need to be nice and follow the rules, especially if you're Helper looking to be staff.
/Warned

Brah just tweet your daily msgs lol
And guys stop bumping pointless things the user was banned for getting 3 infractions and the thread is like 2 weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.