Accepted fragrance sticks - medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossipago1

Ratings
  • Map creator : Ossipago1
  • Map name : fragrance sticks
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : ./plot v Ossipago1 2 or ./plot home Ossipago1 2
  • Difficulty : Medium
  • Number of jumps : 30 and 2 checkpoints
  • Discription : its an fragrance sticks from japan or china not pretty sure, Its not very good theme and those building is mixed bur i rather the builds is looking very good. And to be honest its kinda not very orginal for me in opnion. And some jumps are kinda hard to figure out how hard is jumps. (Sorry about my bad language.)
  • Screenshots :
    Submit .png
    Submit 1.png

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Hello! I very much enjoyed playing this map. The parkour was a lot of fun, it was varied and in my opinion, fit the difficulty. To me. the build is a bit messy D: but I do like it, for the most part. I give this a +1. I wish you the best of luck and I'm looking forward to seeing more maps from you in the future!

-Cam <3

Ossipago1

Ratings
Hello! I very much enjoyed playing this map. The parkour was a lot of fun, it was varied and in my opinion, fit the difficulty. To me. the build is a bit messy D: but I do like it, for the most part. I give this a +1. I wish you the best of luck and I'm looking forward to seeing more maps from you in the future!

-Cam <3
I didn't notice my builds were messy tough, and i fixed a bit to make builds a little bit less messy. And i didn't buffed some jumps.

Thanks for rating my maps, also thx for notice me.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ossipago1,

I've decided to put your map into REVIEWING. The theme is most definitely original and I absolutely love it! The build is very attractive, cute, and looks like what you were going for. The main issue with the build is the messiness caused by the PK, which is one of the reasons I've decided to put the map in reviewing. I really want to see if you're able to make it all a little less messy, that would be awesome. The PK length and difficulty definitely match the medium difficulty, excellent job! The other reason for putting the map into reviewing was due to a couple of repetitive jumps and the fence segment. I would love if you did something better with this and used all the tools at your disposal. I know you can make this map much better, so please don't give up on it. If you wish to contact me you may do so through discord (Pat#0606), in-game, or on here!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ossipago1,

Your map has now been ACCEPTED due to you making the changes I had asked for. Thanks, hope to see more submissions from ya in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.