niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Hello!
I'm going to give this a -1 for a few reasons, but first let's start with the positive !

Firstly I really liked the build itself and thought that it was very unique. I'm not sure if it's original though as there may be some circus maps that I haven't seen yet. I also believe that some-most of the parkour is pretty fun and in my opinion, varied.

Now the reasons that I'm giving you the score I did is because I found the parkour very confusing and I had no idea where to go in a lot of parts, most I had to fly around and then saw where I was supposed to go, but then it was still confusing as to where I had to jump from there. Adding on to that, some jumps were made more difficult and confusing because of the amount of barrier blocks used. I think you did a decent job on labeling where they were but to me, they were overused.

I think that improving the amount of barriers and making the parkour a bit less confusing would make this map a lot better!

Have a good day and good luck! <3

Tufart_59

Ratings
Hello!
I'm going to give this a -1 for a few reasons, but first let's start with the positive !

Firstly I really liked the build itself and thought that it was very unique. I'm not sure if it's original though as there may be some circus maps that I haven't seen yet. I also believe that some-most of the parkour is pretty fun and in my opinion, varied.

Now the reasons that I'm giving you the score I did is because I found the parkour very confusing and I had no idea where to go in a lot of parts, most I had to fly around and then saw where I was supposed to go, but then it was still confusing as to where I had to jump from there. Adding on to that, some jumps were made more difficult and confusing because of the amount of barrier blocks used. I think you did a decent job on labeling where they were but to me, they were overused.

I think that improving the amount of barriers and making the parkour a bit less confusing would make this map a lot better!

Have a good day and good luck! <3
i just fixed it, thanks for your comment ^^

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Tufart_59,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any maps relating to a circus, so good job on that!
The build is good and it has lots of detail. My only concern with the build is that in the actual circus structure, there's only two types of blocks on the outside of the tent, which makes it seem kind of plain. However, there is a good amount of detail on the inside, and I can tell that a lot of effort went into this, so good job on that!
The parkour was a bit repetitive with the use of fences; however, the parkour was incorporated with the theme quite nicely! It also fits the medium difficulty! There aren't too many floating jumps, which is great!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.