MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+0.5 The Theme is original, but I don’t love the build, it’s super awkward in my opinion. I love the parkour, you incorporated the theme quite nicely in my opinion. The jumps are varied, and well suit the difficulty of the map.

Good Luck
xoxo
Cam

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Once again, good theme and parkour but the build is so small.. you should really consider larger builds so that you can add more details and have more room for variation.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Once again, good theme and parkour but the build is so small.. you should really consider larger builds so that you can add more details and have more room for variation.
I'm working on some larger maps right now (1 of which should be finished today, hopefully), I just wanted to cool down from Chun-Li as I said before. I think maps that size are a bit above my paygrade.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps relating to The Flintstones, so good job on that!
The build is the main concern. While it is accurate to the original thing, and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into it, it just appears unattractive. I have to agree with some of the above comments that the build would be more attractive if it was bigger. I understand that big builds can be challenging, but they fit certain themes better (such as characters, which it seems you specialize in.)
The parkour was varied throughout the whole map, so good job on that! It also fits the difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.