[Free] Drawing custom MC avatars for people

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
So, I'm trying out some new style of digital art to see how well it works. This is sort of like semi-realistic drawings. I need your help on how I can improve so rather than just spamming me with compliments, constructive criticism is much more appreciated.

P.S. Note that I am a college student (UK). I don't have all the time in the world. Don't be salty if I don't do one for your skin: it's only a way in which I can test my skills. Oh and I am not going to start charging people for this kind of thing. Business is business and I don't wanna be breaking any rules as this isn't the place to be selling such services. Need to fill up a portfolio before I think about offering this on other platforms as a paid service.

Click this imgur link to go see two examples: http://imgur.com/a/9d0G3

[EDIT 1] Hope this works

[EDIT 2] And just another question. What's a reasonable price for one of these?

[EDIT 3] A new addition http://imgur.com/a/tqzOS

Last edited:

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
think you could do my skin? that would be amazing ty! :D
Thanks. Well I want to look around for different skins so I can try to get a wide range and variety of what I may face out there. But that doesn't mean that I won't do it (wink), just not today as I'm really tired. Lawl. XD

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Is saying your work is bad constructive criticism?? Kappa Please make me one I love u
Erm. Well saying it's bad isn't necessarily constructive criticism as you didn't say what a bad. Maybe. Just not today. I'm tired.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Would love to have one Ali <3 it is so kind of you to offer creating these for everyone.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Would love to have one Ali <3 it is so kind of you to offer creating these for everyone.
Might wanna test out a female skin too as I've only done male ones so far. (Not everyone. Just skins I believe will put my skills to the test.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1473286986,1473286276][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to have one but, my current profile pic is bae ngl
Meh. Your skin would be difficult to do as there isn't much to make look realistic. (Does flat hair count?) And I don't wanna start a war or anything, but Ariana Grande isn't even a decent 5. Sorry...

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Might wanna test out a female skin too as I've only done male ones so far. (Not everyone. Just skins I believe will put my skills to the test.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1473286986,1473286276][/DOUBLEPOST]
Meh. Your skin would be difficult to do as there isn't much to make look realistic. (Does flat hair count?) And I don't wanna start a war or anything, but Ariana Grande isn't even a decent 5. Sorry...

By 5 you mean 5/5 right

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Do one for me please!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
These are amazing ali, and im finding it hard to give constructive criticism, maybe more details on the eyes would be nice? I would love to have one if you can/have time. And i would say a good price for the way are now is about £3 maybe im a lil low but im used to seeing these done in $$ xD

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I would love to have one of these! If you have the time it'd be much appreciated.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Seriously wasn't expecting this many responses from people. Too many people are asking for one. I have a load of homework from college already. Don't know how I'll cope.
Ooooo, make me one! My skin should be fun to draw, right?​
Oh. Interesting skin. Maybe.
But, but cheech. What about the one I made you *sad face*
Why the sad face?
I would love to have one of these! If you have the time it'd be much appreciated.
Cheech, sadly free time right now is something I never see. But I'll consider it.
These are amazing ali, and im finding it hard to give constructive criticism, maybe more details on the eyes would be nice? I would love to have one if you can/have time. And i would say a good price for the way are now is about £3 maybe im a lil low but im used to seeing these done in $$ xD
Amber! I forgot that everyone goes off of $. Thanks for the advise. I'll mess around with some new designs.