Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Didn't we already have a post like this? Didn't everyone say no?

Edit:
There was and everyone was pretty rude about it. Here's the link in case you missed it Fuller
https://manacube.com/threads/freefullergull.56850/#post-185289
To answer your question I think more YouTube content for Manacube is always a good thing but it depends on what kind of content you'd be doing in conjunction with your ban appeal getting accepted.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
Didn't we already have a post like this? Didn't everyone say no?

Edit:
There was and everyone was pretty rude about it. Here's the link in case you missed it Fuller
https://manacube.com/threads/freefullergull.56850/#post-185289
To answer your question I think more YouTube content for Manacube is always a good thing but it depends on what kind of content you'd be doing in conjunction with your ban appeal getting accepted.
Like, What i was doing before faction, Skyblock, Kitpvp ETC

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
I don't quite understand why you post one of these everytime you appeal, it's not going to change the outcome of which ever way your appeal ends up going. The community has no influence on appeals, whether you are liked or not by the community doesn't matter. What matters is what you actually did to get where you are, try to keep that in mind for the future.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I get that he broke the rules and it’s pretty ridiculous of him to post these kinds of threads, but do we really have to disrespect him like this? I doubt many of you have even interacted with him, and even then, it’s not like what he did was even that awful.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I don't quite understand why you post one of these everytime you appeal, it's not going to change the outcome of which ever way your appeal ends up going. The community has no influence on appeals, whether you are liked or not by the community doesn't matter. What matters is what you actually did to get where you are, try to keep that in mind for the future.
I totally understand that, I don't make these to try to "make my appeal better" I did this just to see, I see that people don't like me for some reason even tho never even spoken to these people. I just did this for fun to see peoples opinions thats all.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I get that he broke the rules and it’s pretty ridiculous of him to post these kinds of threads, but do we really have to disrespect him like this? I doubt many of you have even interacted with him, and even then, it’s not like what he did was even that awful.
Thanks

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
ill be praying for you son.

Status
Not open for further replies.