Accepted Fridge- Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Ryno12167
Map name: Fridge
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit Ryno12167 1
Difficulty: Expert
Number of jumps: 106 (6 checkpoints)

This is my first map that I've made so please give me advice on things I could do better :).

Attachments

Ratings
16 2
Yo this map is pretty dope and the parkour is pretty nice but i feel like the back/sides are just a little bit bland.. i know its a fridge but try to add maybe just some side decoration because right now it looks pretty bland.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,
I will be putting this map into reviewing, this means that I will give you until the end of August to change up this map due to the following reasons. I will judge this at the end of the month (or before if you notify me) to decide whether it will be accepted or rejected. If you do not make any changes to the things I list below, I will be rejecting this map.

My first reason is that the map is way too hard to be an expert level difficulty if you nerfed it or even buffed it up to an insane level difficulty I wouldn't mind accepting this map.
But, for my second reason, the parkour is way too confusing. Adding some signs or arrows to indicate what to do, and where to go would be extremely helpful.

But, this theme is fairly original as there are no other fridge related maps, the build is also very well done and pleasing to look at. As well as the parkour being well varied and the length fits what you're going for, but as I said above the parkour is way too hard for the expert difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, and I'd love to see more from you. If you have any questions please start a conversation with me on the forums or contact me on discord. (lucifer#2432)

Luci

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hi!
I'm glad to tell you that I will be accepting this map! After fixing up the map, the parkour was well varied, and the length and difficulty fit the expert difficulty you're going for. It's also no longer confusing and clear on where you need to go throughout the map!
And of course, as I said above. The theme is pretty much original as there are no current fridge related maps, the build is well done and attractive.
Thank you for submitting this map once again, and I'd love to see more from you!
Luci

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Your Map has been moved to Insane difficulty.
We think the map is too long for an expert, and the difficulty was also nice for an Insane, so we think the map fit more the Insane difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.