Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I wasn't sure where else to do this... I was going to post it on my profile wall, but max character limit is like nope u can't do that. Soooo... I decided that this would be a good spot. (if this counts as spam or something, then I'm rlly rlly sorry...)

I would like to take a moment to recognize all my lovely friends on Olympus, and not just Olympus, but Manacube as a whole. (Islands, Skyblock, Creative, PVP... not so much PVP or Creative though) Anyways, my point is... I really appreciate you all so much, there isn't one word in my vocabulary that can express how much I care and love you guys... I feel like a lot of times some of us take friendships for granted, but we forget that there are some people who feel alone and don't have awesome people they feel comfortable talking to. For the longest time, I believed I was one of those people, until recently when I actually started talking to some of ya'll... and if we weren't friends, or you weren't gonna talk then you would of stopped ages ago after rant number... idk... OKAY I GO ON RANTS A LOT. Anyways... I realized that my toxic behaviour wasn't necessary, but have never able to fix it. Despite this, my friends always believed I could change... and they still do, (or if they don't, then they don't say that) but all my friends are really supportive, that's basically what I mean. However, it wasn't until last night that I really was able to realize all this. So now it feels like a whole new world has opened up to me!

You guys can't know how much I look up to you... and I can tell you this: not one of my friends have ever been perm muted ;) see, cuz they LISTEN to staff and seldom ever argue in chat. That's not my point... many of my friends are really kind and caring in general towards EVERYONE (*cough cough* @emilyrenee_) Now, I did lead myself to believe I was one of those people. No, I always am finding some way to argue against someone and that ends up badly for me. My friends, and the staff team especially, inspire me to be the better person bcuz I feel like I've been a big dummy since day one. (which was back in October of 2018) You have all taught me an important lesson, patience patience and more patience... but also what a real friend is. I haven't ever felt this way before about this many individuals in a really really really long time, maybe even never! But it wasn't just that, each of my friends brings something to the table, and I wish I could go through EVERYTHING, but even I haven't figured it all out yet and then it would become a super long forum post.

I also want to say how much I REALLY appreciate the staff team here. Since I joined back in October, many staff have come and gone. But isn't that what happens everywhere? *shrugs* Anyways, you are all awesome people (I'm going to say this a lot lol) and Manacube could never be the same without ya'll. (I could write some random alternate reality where none of the admins existed and it would be rlly weird) I honestly think that many people underestimate how hard it is to be a moderator on a Minecraft server... seven days a week... 365 day a year... WHO NEEDS SCHOOL?! It takes TIME MANAGEMENT and PATIENCE and... uhm.... PROBLEM SOLVING and A LOT of things I can't even think of bcuz my brain is the size of a peanut and can only hold a bit of info before going kaboom. PLUS WE CAN'T FORGET HOW STRESSFUL FIFTY SCREAMING TEENAGERS CAN BE! (And I thought screaming five year olds was bad...) Someone get these people a one way trip to the Bahamas... somewhere nice and relaxing. (I honestly don't know anywhere good, I think Europe is cool? But pretty sure a lot of staff are from there already lol...) AND HONESTLY! It takes real skillz to be a mod lol. I think that everyday should be staff appreciation day bcuz they are always hard working people. (Even though some of them are "lazy," no... just no. THEY ARE NOT FRIGGING LAZY!)

So I want to say I'm really sorry for all the hell I've caused over the past several months and I'm hoping that we can all move into a better future TOGETHER! (even though I'm perm muted lol) I would also like to take a moment to remember the fallen soldiers... friends who came and the left or are inactive. They are never truly gone, because I will always remember them in my heart. (yeah that sounds super cringey tbh)

Thank you all so much for being the kind lovely supportive and unique people that you are and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Honourable Mentions: (Plz don't get mad if ur not listed here... I think ur all awesome)
@Cos @Hallowqueen @oakleaf @emilyrenee_ @LiLKayla @rangedhealer77 @Hedgehog_lord @SinnerStar @EnderHeaven2 @Nihilxstic @Ohna

Last edited:

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
itme

I’m not on the list :(

If you’ve changed you can appeal your mute :) I’d be happy for you if you’ve changed since the last time I’ve spoken to you

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
itme

I’m not on the list :(

If you’ve changed you can appeal your mute :) I’d be happy for you if you’ve changed since the last time I’ve spoken to you
Awwww, ily2 Ice. And ty! (I already appealed, but... I don't think I should talk about that here tbh soo)

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Awh Echo!!! You're so adorable <33 I am glad to hear things have gotten better and I appreciate the mentions. Looking at you makes my heart warm!!!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
ILYT <3333

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Such a cutie as always. It’s great to have you back, Echo! I’m glad to hear you’ve changed, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you around more.

Ily! <3
the real question is.... if there's a max number of appeals you can make before the staff start face palming big time.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
the real question is.... if there's a max number of appeals you can make before the staff start face palming big time.
Well, if you do decide to appeal again, let’s hope it’s your final appeal. <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, if you do decide to appeal again, let’s hope it’s your final appeal. <3
ILY HALLOW!! I'm going to appeal... and cross my fingers that this is my LAST appeal like u said.. (won't stop loving you even if it doesn't get accepted)

Edit: It's going to take more than a denied appeal to break our friendship :p

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
Echo, I’m so glad you’re getting back into the swing of things. You’ve been missed since you’ve been gone, especially by me. Just like Hallow said, if you do choose to appeal again, I’ll be hoping it’s your last.

lOve yoU 3000

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Echo, I’m so glad you’re getting back into the swing of things. You’ve been missed since you’ve been gone, especially by me. Just like Hallow said, if you do choose to appeal again, I’ll be hoping it’s your last.

lOve yoU 3000
I love you more :p

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
This is the sweetest thing to wake up to, goodness. Thank you so much Stormy and although we don't talk often, I love you a bunch and it means so much to me that you care enough to mention me here. I hope your appeal gets accepted, and good luck hun!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I gotta give props to my man Normified, he's always there for the epic joe mama jokes.
I don't know who that is, but it's good to hear about other people in the community and their friends! That's also why this thread was made, to appreciate the power of friendship! (Yes ik that's cringey... but it's true)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This is the sweetest thing to wake up to, goodness. Thank you so much Stormy and although we don't talk often, I love you a bunch and it means so much to me that you care enough to mention me here. I hope your appeal gets accepted, and good luck hun!!
Thankie, I try to care about everyone... with such a big community, it's hard at times but I do my best. I hope to see you around more often? Who knows... I kinda tend to float a lot. Just go where my friends are, or what I'm vibing.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HI SISSY

I HECKIN MISSED YOU AHHHH. This post is honestly extremely nice to see haha, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it! I know you mainly play islands now but pretty please come visit us Olympus players. Btw: send me a friend request on the server!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
HI SISSY

I HECKIN MISSED YOU AHHHH. This post is honestly extremely nice to see haha, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it! I know you mainly play islands now but pretty please come visit us Olympus players. Btw: send me a friend request on the server!
Actually, islands is kinda dead.... I go on Skyblock a bit, but Olympus will ALWAYS be my home until the day some angry land lord comes in and is like nope u can't be here. (in others words I get a boot from the server) But let's just hope that doesn't happen... and, I think I did send a friend request a while ago...? not sure though, I'll try again when I have a chance. It's getting late by the time I've posted this soo...

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I'm so glad you're doing better <33
I know I'm not much of an oly player and don't really belong here lol but I'm just really happy to see YOU happy. <3