Ratings
255 2
Map Name: FruitBowl
Creator: GamersDecision
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 48
Checkpoints: 3
/plot visit GamersDecision

I know there are a lot of barriers and if it becomes a major problem I will fix it

Attachments

Last edited:

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi GamersDecision,
I'll be giving your map a -1, for the following reasons:
The theme for your map is original, although the build does not look really appealing, you could try and make your bowl walls higher and get yourself a way to get rid of tons of barriers, as there are a lot and it may cause members to get confuse and don't know where to go, also if you add walls, adding carpets and signs indicating where to go will make it look less confusing.
About the parkour, it's varied and fits the medium difficulty nicely, but still I would change some fences for other things such as panes or trap/iron doors to give it a bit more detail.
I would also like to point out that once you get in the bowl, you can skip ALL THE JUMPS using speed 5, here is a screenshot of the exploit I'm talking about:
http://prntscr.com/n29k8e

¡Good Luck! ❤

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey GamersDecision

Unfortunately your map has been REJECTED. The build is kind of unappealing as it's very artificial. On top of that there's lots of barriers all over the place which makes the parkour kind of annoying to complete when you keep bumping into barriers that are in the way. Also there is a speed 5 exploit as Faudon mentioned. Other then that, the parkour was quite varied and the map is original. Thanks for submitting your map and I hope to see more submissions from you in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.