Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
This thread is Dedicated to shonxyronxy (Shinxray) (What ever you like to call shinx.)
You can also post your convos with him!
1562877315225.png

I actually do love speed, it helps me in Parkour And Seek
(We LOVE you SHONXYRONXY) @Shinxray

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
we love our french daddy shinxgay (but we would love him MORE if he got me UNBANNED :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Gotta love Shinx man lmao

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay, so I haven't actually ever talked to Shinx, but my profile picture IS shinxray in a boat on a pig.... with another member in the front. I'm pretty sure that Shinx took the picture? not sure though... anyways, this was back when Manacube had Rainbow Road Event. It was rlly fun a bunch of staff and some players stayed around after the event to fool off. The staff spawned in a bunch of horses lol. I think Aloro spawned in a giant? *shrugs* but those were good times, man... how I miss them lol.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Okay, so I haven't actually ever talked to Shinx, but my profile picture IS shinxray in a boat on a pig.... with another member in the front. I'm pretty sure that Shinx took the picture? not sure though... anyways, this was back when Manacube had Rainbow Road Event. It was rlly fun a bunch of staff and some players stayed around after the event to fool off. The staff spawned in a bunch of horses lol. I think Aloro spawned in a giant? *shrugs* but those were good times, man... how I miss them lol.
don't expose me