future giveaway ideas

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
since the last giveaway I did went quite smoothly and I didn't have to redraw any prizes or have any problems, I thought id make another but the items are unsure yet and this is the point of why I'm making this post. I wanted to make the way you could enter easier you could say. instead of messaging me at a certain time when I'm on or if u don't have discord, I wanted to make it so you could enter at any time with no problems. This is where i need you to give me ideas on how I could do that.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
You could make people rename a piece of paper and drop it at your Island in a hopper/chest

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
they never do since most don't have an account
[DOUBLEPOST=1529773917][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might actually do that
What if they don't have a donations hopper, and you drop it in a grinder chest? I don't typically check all of my grinder chests too often, only when I need whatever is in that chest. Wouldn't want someone finding out they won a week or two later.

Keep it up Wilbo! <3

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
What if they don't have a donations hopper... Wouldn't want someone finding out they won a week or two later.
Pretty sure that he's talking about ways to enter his contest! Pretty sure the donation chest I mentioned as a way to enter would be on his Island since it's his giveaway.

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
What if they don't have a donations hopper, and you drop it in a grinder chest? I don't typically check all of my grinder chests too often, only when I need whatever is in that chest. Wouldn't want someone finding out they won a week or two later.

Keep it up Wilbo! <3
i just put all the names in a wheel decide plus i sell the chests every hour.

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
Pretty sure that he's talking about ways to enter his contest! Pretty sure the donation chest I mentioned as a way to enter would be on his Island since it's his giveaway.
Ohhhh I get it now, but your name on a book or something, then drop your book in his hopper. That's a really good idea!