G0reds Departure

G0red

PATRON+
ElongatedMonkey
ElongatedMonkey
Patron+
Ratings
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
My favourite thing about manacube is that manacube is a really great server and and even greater playerbase. I have enjoyed most of my time here and have built many healthy relationship over the course of my time on Manacube/Mineville. This community is one of the best ones that I have ever found online and it is really helping me making more friends and building relationships. It's also my birthday soon so it be cool if it was like a birthday present.

Last edited:

hdgf

PATRON
hdgf
hdgf
Patron
Ratings
35 2
hi gored, its hd (m0nica#9059) :) my fav thing about manacube is its power to create proper friendships between real people using funny little pixel people and items, through events and gamemodes (last ssn was better tho)

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18
Discord - v i b e s#0410
Minecraft Ign - Jess_Joestar
My favorite thing about manacube is the players, everyone on there is very nice and always help each other out. Its honestly the greatest community I've been apart of and I'm happy to be in it.

Sugarv6

PATRON
SugarV6
SugarV6
Patron
Ratings
My favorite thing about Manacube is that I can forget everything irl, and just goof around and play!
Discord:SUGAR#6476

Last edited:

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
fav thing is all my friends i met.

Beanos_421

MVP
Beanoes
Beanoes
MVP
Ratings
I only started playing about a month ago, and have still played at least 5 hours a day on this server because there was just something about grinding for a better base, selling/trading items, and just interacting with the many people I have met here. For that I am grateful. Discord: Beanos2 #3430

Last edited:

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
fav thing is chillin in a vc w the buds ive made on mana
disc: ThatGuyJJ#9056

gored a w

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
My fav thing about mana is all the different modes there are, cause I started just playing parkour 4fun and then discovered all the other modes I play nowadays and where I made very good friendships :).
Dc ==> Fusioner #4912

_AlvaroXI

PATRON+
_AlvaroXI
_AlvaroXI
Patron+
Ratings
My favourite thing about manacube is the capacity for entertainment that has generated me since I started playing, the good people I have met, and the ability to avoid real life problems. thanks for the giveaway and good luck in your life <3

dc: _AlvaroXI#9010

Ocelxt

ELITE
BigWh1teClocks
BigWh1teClocks
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
My favorite thing about mana is being in pvp, sadly I cannot do that anymore due to me being perm banned

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
My favorite thing about Manacube is the community. I've made a lot of friends here, without them it wouldn't be as fun to play.

Had a really good time playing with you last season, you made chat a lot more interactive and funny. Hopefully you come back here and there to say hi sometimes <3

crime

PATRON
telegr4m
telegr4m
Patron
Ratings
My favourite part of manacube is the community. Most people are kind and friendly and its easy to make friends. Miss you gored, pvp this season would have been/be a lot more fun if you were playing.

wxlter

ELITE
hufq
hufq
ELITE
Ratings
To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.
My favorite thing about ManaCube is the community and how friendly everyone is!
Hopefully I win a cool axe or smthn :)
IGN:Wxlter

Pingu

VIP
P1ngu
P1ngu
VIP
Ratings
My favourite thing about Manacube is playing on prisons and mining and mining and mining and mining and mining and minin gand mining and mining and mining and mining and mining and mining and mining then i cry then i mine some more then prestiging and restarting mining and mining and mining and mining

ign is P1ngu
discord is Pingu#7396

Tarklesss

PATRON+
oTark
oTark
Patron+
Ratings
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

Good luck to all!
Hey gored, my name's Tark ! My favorite thing about manacube is the competition between players :)
I wish you a good life