my fav thing about mana is the community and losing CFs

Trash694201738

ELITE
Trash694201738
Trash694201738
ELITE
Ratings
35 1
My favorite aspect would have to be the player base, I have met many great people and getting to spend time with them is what motivates me to keep playing.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
KITPVP ON TOP FREE ZAVMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! LFGGGG

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
The thing about mana i love the most is the comunity. I have met many great people here that i am friends with to this day.
Discord is Ester070#3209

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
My favorite thing is people and the gameplay( all the people are nice to me).
Discord: Duda23123#3290

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
My favorite thing about Manacube is the players. It is always so cool to me to get to talk to people from different parts of the world/different cultures.

IGN: TeamJacob
Discord: TeamJacob#7315

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
my favorite thing about mana is the ability for me to be me. i come up with many ideas that keep my attention occupied and keep me busy. otherwise id go insane... wrong, more insane

thank you for doing the giveaway :] i know weve never talked but ill still miss seeing you around
is there a reason why you wont be playing anymore? not to pry, just curious

Ben_adryl

PATRON+
Ben_adryl
Ben_adryl
Patron+
Ratings
My favourite thing about ManaCube is the playerbase. Some of my closest friends are a direct result of playing, even my best friend is another player I met on ManaCube. The realms are fun but I live for the friends I have made

IGN: BennyIsBest

quinncia

ELITE
MysteryVan
MysteryVan
ELITE
Ratings
12 1
My ign is Mysteryvan. my favorite thing about mana is the crates. They are constantly getting knew crates out there with all my favorite things. I personally love Star wars. So I naturally am trying to get all that kind of stuff. I enjoy the crates so much. I always want to get the new svas to look at the skins. Best of luck to everyone with the giveaway. Merry Christmas if you celebrate it. :)

Elemental

ELITE
Elemental6969
Elemental6969
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite thing about manacube is the player base and the games themselves are all pretty fun though!

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

It consists of,

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
My favorite thing about mana cube is the community, always bringing something to keep you playing. Love this community! good luck and happy holidays!

natschy

ELITE
natschy
natschy
ELITE
My favorite thing about manacube is the ability to meet new people and make friends all over the World

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
My favorite thing about manacube is that the community is unique. One day you will find yourself getting roasted, next getting muted for 4 weeks for explaining what 69 means.

Ign: JASO0ON
Discord: JASO0ON#7468

Ratings
My fave thing about manacube is amount of nationalities that play. I see people from literally every corner of the earth online, learnt a shit tonne about cultures.

Appreciate the giveaway, take it easy!
BigBoooty

goldenlumberjack

ELITE
GoldenLumberJack
GoldenLumberJack
ELITE
Ratings
8 1

It consists of,

Good luck to all!
I like the staff and some of the people on mana my discord is GoldenLumberJack#5940

Last edited:

KarlaJacobs

ELITE
ltzBrooklyn
ltzBrooklyn
ELITE
Ratings
one of my favorite things about manacube is that people on here are very nice, and the earth realm is probably one of my favorites so far (I'm not saying that the other realms are bad) and i can't wait to see what will happen in the future

IGN: TubsLuvsBees
Discord: Tubs#2558