G0reds Departure

BushDId

MVP+
BushDid
BushDid
MVP+
My favorite thing about manacube is playing skyblock and jus annoying others like kade_34.

Also Cf's are rigged ngl jkjk

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

Giveaway ends on Dec. 28 2021

It consists of,
Axes: 1 Reaper Scythe, Cupids Axe, and 1 Dragon Axe.

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

Fishing Rod: 1 Pocky Rod

Sell Wands: 1 Turkey Sell Wand (150%) and 1 Maple Sell Wand (130%)

Pickaxes: 1 Paradise Pickaxe (6x6 71.3k Uses)

Shovel: 1 Silver Spoon

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
hey im sad ur quitting, but my fav part is the economy and the ability to buy stuff from other players.
if i win (i wont cuz im bad) but my dc is penguin_blaze#9112

Last edited:

Beans4lifes

PATRON+
Beans4lifes
Beans4lifes
Patron+
Ratings
60 17
my favorite thing about manacube is being able to play with my friends and not having to be p2w to get us all ranks.
Have a awsome time!
Discord: Bean-Aid Boy#2902 if i win please msg me heree

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
My absolute favorite thing about Manacube is the community. I've met some absolutely amazing people on here, and I've really enjoyed playing with them. I have so many silly memories, like someone creating massive Redstone generators on SB and making my laptop lag out the wazoo, or creating a museum for someone that used to play this server. Even though I typically don't interact with others on Survival, I usually just play by myself, other Survival players are always willing to help me out or engage with me. Manacube is awesome!

Last edited:

cs_caleb

PATRON
CS_Caleb
CS_Caleb
Patron
Ratings
12 2
The best thing about manacube for me is the community and how tightly knit everyone is with each other. You can join any vc or any server and they will let you in with open arms.
IGN: CS_Caleb
Discord: cs#5749

i really like talking with the community in voice chat and us drinking together and having fun on kitpvp
I joined Survival in Jan. 2021 as a noob not expecting the custom items that Mana has provided for their players. My first week in I bought a couple NYE Crates and got a sword and that is where it all began, I started my collection off of that. I made some great friends on this server and met some even better ones from them. I no longer am going to be playing Mana and since it is the holiday season I would like to give back to the community and will be giving away all of my SSVs on Mana. It was nice meeting everyone that I have and wish everyone a happy holiday!

It consists of,

Swords: 1 Carrot Sword, 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Groudon Sword, 1 Candy Cane Sword, 1 Frostbite Sword, 1 Magic Ice Sword, 1 Eagle Sword, and 1 Scorpion Sword

To enter reply with what your favorite thing about Manacube is! I will take all of the replys I get from this and randomly generate a number and the number it picks wins.

Good luck to all!
I really like talking with the community in voice chat and us drinking together and having fun on kitpvp

i really like talking with the community in voice chat and us drinking together and having fun on kitpvp

I really like talking with the community in voice chat and us drinking together and having fun on kitpvp
Ign: Taslity
Discord: Taslitty#7070

Beomage

ELITE
Beomage
Beomage
ELITE
My favourite part of manacube is that it provides a fun environment for me and my daughter to play minecraft together.

IGN: Beomage

illiterate_

PATRON+
illiterate_
illiterate_
Patron+
Ratings
52 8
My favorite thing about Manacube is the community! I come online nowadays mostly to talk to all the amazing people I have met here. Overall it's a pretty positive and close community!

Sora_C9

ELITE
Sora_C9
Sora_C9
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
My fav thing about manacube, its the great staff team and how well they handle the server and keep it safe and healthy!

My favorite this about Manacube? Well the player base of most of the servers and most players a very nice and will help you when you need it (Most players). If I could choose between manacube or another very popular server it would be manacube because most server are kinda toxic and manacube isn’t.

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
Hey my name is ArchVenom, I love a lot of things about Manacube and I started playing it back in July for skyblock reset, personally I love the community and seeing how it changes and grows is an amazing thing, I do love this server and want to see what the community becomes in a few years. In case I win my discord is ArchVenom#6129, thank you for doing this and good luck with whatever happens next for you!

Mowui

VIP+
_PlaGueRat
_PlaGueRat
VIP+
I started playing this server with my friends during the summer of 2021 and throughout my time playing it we have become closer and we have made several new friends within the community, it has been amazing to make friends and I know they will last a long time as many of them are amazing people, but I'd say the best part was bonding more with my original friends I started with. Thank you!

Totally

VIP+
Mowui
Mowui
VIP+
Hello! I am TotallyNotArch, I joined this server with my brother back in the summer and we began to play a lot with each other. We jumped around to different realms primarily playing on Skyblock but we want to begin on Survival at some point soon! Personally I hope to win so I can have more svas than him on at least one server! But my favorite part of Mana is the friends we've met and the time I've spent with my younger brother, thank you for doing this kind of giveaway before you leave! In case I win my discord is TotallyNotArch#4997.

Wystana

ELITE
Wystana
Wystana
ELITE
Ratings
Hiya! Im Wystana but you can call me Wysta or Ana, whichever ya like! :) My favorite thing about manacube is usually the community to be honest. Ive made lots of good friends and had a lot of fun playing with them since i joined around 2 months ago. i kinda wish i had gotten to know you because you're probably a great person but good luck and have fun wherever you go! thank you for being kind enough to do this giveaway!

Discord: Wystana#8173
IGN: Wystana

Last edited:

ROR3O

ELITE
Delusionable
Delusionable
ELITE

It consists of,

Good luck to all!
my favourite thing about manacube is the community, ive found so many people who i talk to daily and play with regularly on other games too, im in a discord with about 200 other manacube players and i talk to many of them daily.

jixrr

ELITE
jixrr
jixrr
ELITE
Ratings
discord: jixr#7829
I like how the staff actually interacts with the players and takes punishments seriously.