PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
191 8
First of all, happy pride month!!

Second of all, welcome to my new column in the ManaNewspaper, GamingPretzel! It's where I drop a bunch of game recommendations and for some months, they might be themed! We'll see how this goes :imp:
This month is, very predictably, Pride themed games! This is mostly games with LGBTQ+ characters in them (explicitly LGBTQ+, I see your headcanons and agree with most of them:pleased:)

I am !!NOT!! sponsored, but if any of these games wanted to pay me...(this is a joke)

Night in the Woods - PC, PlayStation, Switch, Xbox One
  • This is my favorite game EVER. I adore games with a good story, and this one just has the best characters. My favorite is Gregg, you will see why immediately, I guarantee it. I also have yet to 100% the game, Demontower is kicking me into the ground, so if you like minigames with a bite to them, play this.
Life is Strange - PC, Mac, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch
  • All of these games deserve your playtime, honestly. The adrenaline from all of the plot twists and action in this game, especially when it starts involving technically time travel, is so worth it. Plus, adorable.
Tell Me Why - PC, Xbox
  • High school Pretz really needed this game. It is adorable, it will make you cry, and OMG, the graphics. The art is beautiful.
Undertale - PC, Switch, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation
  • (Hot take incoming!!) Do yourself a favor and completely ignore the fandom with this one if you haven't played it before. If you somehow missed this game entirely, this was one of the games I was insufferable about because it's just SO good. We do not acknowledge the internet when it comes to the beauty of this game.
Hades - PC, PlayStation, Mac, Xbox, Switch
  • I mean, come on. Greek mythology is not straight, we know this. This game is very hyped up, so is the sequel, for very good reason. Another story-based game that single-handedly revived my mythology obsession.
Stardew Valley - PC, Switch, PlayStation, iOS, Android, Mac, Xbox
  • Genuinely, I do not know how this game hasn't stolen my entire soul by now. Once you start playing, you're not going to be able to stop. Make sure to keep an eye on your IRL clock when you start, that's all I'm gonna say. Good luck, babe! (bonus points if you get the reference)
If you want me to include games in the next unthemed edition (July), comment them! Please keep all hate/unrelated comments out of the thread, this is for the gamers.
XO, Pretzel

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,445 94
Amazing games, amazing taste! I absolutely LOVED Tell Me Why. I played it back in December, and was just obsessed with it - it has such an amazing story, I love all the different routes and choices you can make. Needless to say, I spent so much time getting all the achievements for it too (was HARD into my achievement hunting phase at this time lol). For pride month especially, definitely an iconic and amazing game.

TellMeWhy.png

Night in the woods as well is so nostalgic to me, and Stardew Valley is just a classic!

Ara.

Mod | Earth
Ara_Olla
Ara_Olla
Mod
Ratings
I love this so much! Looking forward to seeing more of these C:

Will definitely be checking some of these out. Ps. if anybody hasn't played Stardew Valley it's a must play game and in my top 10

SirJakuIV

Dedicated Member
ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
101 7
First of all, happy pride month!!

Second of all, welcome to my new column in the ManaNewspaper, GamingPretzel! It's where I drop a bunch of game recommendations and for some months, they might be themed! We'll see how this goes :imp:
This month is, very predictably, Pride themed games! This is mostly games with LGBTQ+ characters in them (explicitly LGBTQ+, I see your headcanons and agree with most of them:pleased:)

I am !!NOT!! sponsored, but if any of these games wanted to pay me...(this is a joke)

Night in the Woods - PC, PlayStation, Switch, Xbox One
  • This is my favorite game EVER. I adore games with a good story, and this one just has the best characters. My favorite is Gregg, you will see why immediately, I guarantee it. I also have yet to 100% the game, Demontower is kicking me into the ground, so if you like minigames with a bite to them, play this.
Life is Strange - PC, Mac, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch
  • All of these games deserve your playtime, honestly. The adrenaline from all of the plot twists and action in this game, especially when it starts involving technically time travel, is so worth it. Plus, adorable.
Tell Me Why - PC, Xbox
  • High school Pretz really needed this game. It is adorable, it will make you cry, and OMG, the graphics. The art is beautiful.
Undertale - PC, Switch, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation
  • (Hot take incoming!!) Do yourself a favor and completely ignore the fandom with this one if you haven't played it before. If you somehow missed this game entirely, this was one of the games I was insufferable about because it's just SO good. We do not acknowledge the internet when it comes to the beauty of this game.
Hades - PC, PlayStation, Mac, Xbox, Switch
  • I mean, come on. Greek mythology is not straight, we know this. This game is very hyped up, so is the sequel, for very good reason. Another story-based game that single-handedly revived my mythology obsession.
Stardew Valley - PC, Switch, PlayStation, iOS, Android, Mac, Xbox
  • Genuinely, I do not know how this game hasn't stolen my entire soul by now. Once you start playing, you're not going to be able to stop. Make sure to keep an eye on your IRL clock when you start, that's all I'm gonna say. Good luck, babe! (bonus points if you get the reference)
If you want me to include games in the next unthemed edition (July), comment them! Please keep all hate/unrelated comments out of the thread, this is for the gamers.
XO, Pretzel
<3

<3

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,274 353
I recommend a game it's called Minecraft