Gary The Golem(Help Please)

Ratings
Hi, as some of you guys may know me already, my name is Alelas. I try to be a nice guy around the server and try to help people when they have questions about how to do this or that, and I try to answer them. I always strive to be a friendly guy(most of the time) towards other people on the server, and I have already been playing for 20 something hours, and I really love it! I do have a slight concern. I am trying to earn mana in the future to be able to trade for cubits to gain VIP, and I have seen before that Gary the Golem gives 0.50 cubits every 7th day. When I open up the menu to click and gain a daily reward, I am not able to gain it, even if it says claimed daily reward. If anyone can respond to my post on an answer about this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you again, and good luck mining!
Alelas

avi_playz

VIP
avi_playz
avi_playz
VIP
Ratings
Press below the item. Make sure your discord is synced. Did you do /Gary or did you click the golem. Sometimes a small thing like that could make a difference

xEricL

MVP+
xEricL
xEricL
MVP+
Ratings
80 5
Hi, @Alelas! I'm happy you're enjoying playing on Olympus! I'm always glad to see new players excited to join our community on ManaCube.

Thank you, @avi_playz, for answering @Alelas's question. Great job!

If you ever have any other questions, please don't hesitate to /helpop in game or PM me on Discord at xEricL#0001 and the staff team and I will be more than happy to answer them.

avi_playz

VIP
avi_playz
avi_playz
VIP
Ratings
Hi, @Alelas! I'm happy you're enjoying playing on Olympus! I'm always glad to see new players excited to join our community on ManaCube.

Thank you, @avi_playz, for answering @Alelas's question. Great job!

If you ever have any other questions, please don't hesitate to /helpop in game or PM me on Discord at xEricL#0001 and the staff team and I will be more than happy to answer them.
I made a support ticket how long does it take typically for a reply