General Suggestions

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
What do you guys think should be additions that are needed for Olympus? These could be quality of life improvements or just small achievement things.

This was brought up in another users forum post a few months back, but I think there should definitely be more donator mines specific to ranks on the server. Vip should still be for Vip and Vip+, Mvp should be Mvp and Mvp+, ELITE for Elite, and then a special Patron/Patron+ mine/area for the few that have gone the extra mile for the community with donations. This is seen typically as a pay to win model, but the mines are definitely too crowded and always empty, even late into the season. Another option could always be the inclusion of more mines (1-3) in the VIP and Elite tiers, like that was done with the first mine, and the titan mine I believe.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I do agree that there should be at least an MVP/MVP+ mine, but I do not agree that patron should get a mine. Patron is not a rank, it's a title you get. But there are a lot of people that are in support of patron mines, so we'll see when season 4 gets released.

There is already a bunch of cool ideas for Olympus that have been shared. Some of the most popular links for them, if you're interested, are:
https://manacube.com/threads/new-additions-for-olympus-season-4.56779/
https://manacube.com/threads/season-4-aether-season-3-atlas.59996/

Please keep sharing your ideas! Maybe one will be added!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I’m curious how this thread will go! Would love to see suggestions :D

I do disagree about the Patron mine. As SSM stated, patron is a title/milestone not like a real rank!

Season 4 hype!

-Dutchy

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

Regarding the donator mines I assume the reason why we do not have more than what we do now to help balance p2w players and players who simply cannot or do not want to donate. I know we already have Elite mine where can be p2w in the start of a season but I do not think it is horrible considered the cost of the rank. This is simply how I feel, when I played season one (flexing my mining star) I did not have a donator rank till the end- I also joined pretty late in the season- so the only donator perk that actually assisted me in the game was /fly.