• 2nd plot
  • Easy
  • 21 lovely jumps.

Attachments

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
I am going to give this map a +1 rating

I like the theme that you have used on the map as I have not seen any others that are like it, I have played it and can see it is an easy map which fits the difficulty you have put it in. I also like the different kind of jumps you have put in which mix things up from most easy maps which are too easy.

I wish you luck on getting the map accepted.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this map a +1. The theme is arguably unoriginal as there is already a disney-related map (DisneyCastle) but I think Genie is fine. The build is well-done and it is pleasing to look at. The parkour is varied enough and I believe it fits the easy difficulty. (I might consider it too easy, however...

I wish you the best of luck! <3

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hello <3,

I will be giving this map a +1. The theme is arguably unoriginal as there is already a disney-related map (DisneyCastle) but I think Genie is fine. The build is well-done and it is pleasing to look at. The parkour is varied enough and I believe it fits the easy difficulty. (I might consider it too easy, however...

I wish you the best of luck! <3
I could make it a little harder.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Chwan,
I'll be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as there are no Genie maps, although we have some maps that could be related to it, but not really a problem here as it's not SUPER related. (Disney maps)

About your build, it was decent and I could tell the details made it look good, and also the blocks used made it look more realistic.

About the parkour, even if it was a bit too short for an easy map, we're still gonna accept it as we suppose members that come online will think easy maps are actually easy, so you're good with it. Might wanna add more signs and carpets for your maps not being too messy like this one, but still, it was good!

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.