Get a /hug from all the STAFF! (Challenge)

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I've always had this idea for a community challenge so here it is! This post is inspired by @Acid Reflvx's challenge to find all the staff which can be found here: https://manacube.com/threads/find-all-the-staff-thank-you-staff-video-project-in-progress.62058/

The challenge is to get a hug from every single staff member, no matter if they're helper, mod, mod+, senior mod, manager, admin, developer, or even owner. All screenshots must show clearly being hugged by a staff member like the example below. Please don't cheat by nicking as staff or else it'll ruin the fun! Post the screenshot here and see if we can get all the staff!

Staff that still need to be found:
Boomclaw Marcel Dynsalir 5ouls Anaxrocks
ChaoticPhoenix7 Shinxray RangedHealer77 Abbie
InfinityxKatrina LilKayla celestiiia IPattyI Quinny kxe ashleyyy
speedstr Texans45 femboys MCBYT Unfillable frickedision BestDiamondSword Proteges Quick deekaroni 4thForce caylib Chiara Jashhy
Acceptation EvanTech

Staff that have already given a hug:
ChocBar Dacon Sunset Cullan Rory IChristianI AlfieJay Mtb130 noctqrns gapplegal Anxi Warlord Samanthaa_x Sonic_Raptor pestolicious Hayley_x Gummythegod Elly_x Lavendel Anacoustic jacobsfunparty Incompletekoala tinyscorpio13 awesomeboy__ TigerTwist

I'll also update this list every few days and start an imgur album with all the hugs! Good luck!
Imgur album with all the screenshots:
Last Edit: May 7

Attachments

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
*commits /hugall* mission complete ^-^

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I've started this challenge like this in the beginning of 2021, so far ive gotten a ss of a hug from

Anxi, 4th, Alfie, Both Ana's, Ashley, Chao, Choc, DatShop, deekaroni, Elly, Abbie, Gapple, Gummy, Flame, Chris, Koala, Patty, jacob, kxe, Lav, Kayla, Mike, unikorns, silver, ranged, roree, sonic, speedstr, sunset, and dacon.

my list may be off since it has some staff that resigned but these are all the staff i have a ss hug from : D

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
well... crap...
i deleted that file folder i had of all my staff hug ss because several staff absolutely hate me :"(

i dont like this game
omg same... I have been collecting staff hugs for over a year. The only person that never hugged me is xDacon :(

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
omg same... I have been collecting staff hugs for over a year. The only person that never hugged me is xDacon :(
oof
I got hugged by Dacon, I'll just need to find the screenshot. I'll edit this post once I've found it

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I've always had this idea for a community challenge so here it is! This post is inspired by @Acid Reflvx's challenge to find all the staff which can be found here: https://manacube.com/threads/find-all-the-staff-thank-you-staff-video-project-in-progress.62058/

The challenge is to get a hug from every single staff member, no matter if they're helper, mod, mod+, senior mod, manager, admin, developer, or even owner. All screenshots must show clearly being hugged by a staff member like the example below. Please don't cheat by nicking as staff or else it'll ruin the fun! Post the screenshot here and see if we can get all the staff!

Staff that still need to be found:
Dacon Sunset Boomclaw Marcel Cullan Rory Dynsalir 5ouls Anaxrocks
IChristianI ChaoticPhoenix7 Shinxray AlfieJay RangedHealer77 Abbie
Mtb130 noctqrns InfinityxKatrina gapplegal Lavendel Anxi LilKayla celestiiia IPattyI Gummythegod Warlord Samanthaa_x Quinny Hayley_x kxe ashleyyy
speedstr Texans45 femboys MCBYT Unfillable frickedision Sonic_Raptor Elly_x BestDiamondSword pestolicious Proteges Quick deekaroni jacobsfunparty 4thForce caylib Incompletekoala Anacoustic Chiara Jashhy
Acceptation awesomeboy__ tinyscorpio13 EvanTech TigerTwist

Staff that have already given a hug:
ChocBar

View attachment 47478

I'll also update this list every few days and start an imgur album with all the hugs! Good luck!
Never hugging you again.
Nothing special about /hugall AHA