Get to know me - Baihu

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Hey everyone!

It's me Baihu, and I would love to introduce myself to the community. I should have made this my first forum post but I didn't. Enough with the talking and let us begin.

My birth name is Tyler, but many friends call me Ty or TJ. I was born on the 21st of July 2005 in the United Kingdom. I began gaming at 6 years of age on my mother's laptop, watching youtube channels such as tobuscus, smosh, jacksepticeye, stampy and the diamond minecart, and playing browser games such as unblocked games, flash games and a lot of different games for a while. Later on, in life, my mother bought me the Xbox original a year after It was released. I played a lot of good games like crash bandicoot for example. I also remember playing an old rainbow six 3 games on the original box which was very fun but I purposely killed my teammates because why not.

Enough of all that, I love football/soccer and I am a fan of Manchester United, unfortunately, we're doing terrible currently. I started playing football outside on my road with a bunch of friends that slowly faded about 6 years ago when I started secondary school (British) and I completely loved my childhood and wouldn't change anything about it. I started playing Minecraft (Java) back in 2012 and I was addicted to it for many many years, hopping from server to server and playing with a bunch of people. Not only that I was staff on many.

On the consumption side of things, my favourite meal would be fajitas. DAMN, I love fajitas. On the other hand, I really love sugar... I have a big sweet tooth, I don't know how I haven't got diabetes yet. Anyway, in terms of my favourite drink, my favourite drink would probably be Lucozade sport (British drink) orange flavour is astonishing.

That's the end of my introduction, if you have any questions feel free to contact me on discord. You don't need to contact me with questions but you can have a chat with me if you'd like. Thank you all for reading, enjoy yourselves and stay safe

Oh and here's a picture of me since my confidence has flown upwards :)
IMG_0646.JPG

Last edited: