JustAthenaxD

Creative Mod+ | Survival Mod | Event Coord
Moderator+
JustAthenaxD
JustAthenaxD
Mod+
Ratings
82 2
Creative players are getting, sick and tired of hearing the loud noise of an end portal being spammed. so far the answer we have gotten is "Just turn of hostile mobs sounds". Why not instead remove the ability to place endportals for members, this would get rid of 99.9% of all the spams.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I would be in support of this idea only if it was given as a grade/rank perk, too. I believe it should be a C+ perk, as that grade currently gets nothing. As for ranks, I think it should be an Elite perk just because there is absolutely no incentive to get Elite at the moment on Creative: all we have that MVP+ doesn't is a bold nickname and the ability to change our entire prefix.

End portals can be very useful to add specific details to certain builds, which is why I don't think they should be removed universally.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
While I understand the frustration, I agree with caleb- I feel that the block itself could be useful in certain builds for adding details. As it is right now, the best solution is to turn off your sounds, a lot of players don't play with their sounds on! Also, don't say anything in chat, because complaining about it will only encourage the people doing it to continue since they know it's getting a reaction.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
EASY FIX: Delete the end portal sound effect in the folders of the server