Getting started and some basics about the survival features!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
---[Dear Manacubers]---

Today I am making this post to help people that are new in game. I know that atleast 80% of the people in the forums community are already aware of some of these tips that I am going to mention.

First time on the server

When you first join a survival you are brought to the Lobby/Spawn. To start your adventure you first have to type the following command: /wild. After doing so, the game will try and find a safe place to teleport you. That will only take less than a second. When teleported, you need to either find a good and clean place to build your base/house and survive.

Parties

Parties are the way to protect your land. To create a party you need to typethe following command: /p create or /party create. After sending that command you will need to name your party. Naming your party requires you to type out your unique party name in chat.

Claims

After creating a party you will need to claim your land. IN order to do that you need type out the following command: /p claim or /party claim. This command will automatically claim the chunk you are standing in. The starter limit on claims it 5 claims. A tip is to press F3 + G to let your game show you the chunk you are standing in. Also to unclaim your land you need to perform the following command: /p unclaim or /party unclaim (make note that in order to unclaim a specific chunk you need to be standing in it).

In game kits and Gkits

To start with you get the starter kit containing some wood a boat some coblestone and much more! You need to know though that these kits have a 24 hours cooldown.

There are free kits such as: fishing rod kit, food kit, starter kit and one more.

There are also exclusive kits for ranked players. The VIP kit, VIP+, MVP, MVP+ and ELITE kit.

Now for the gkits. They are 1 use kits which can be bought from the store or traded from a player. Some kits like these are: slayer, miner, grinder and much more!

Spawners

Spawners are welp spawners. There are up to 20+ spawners each with a different value. From pig spawners which are the cheapest spawners (recommended for starters) to Iron golems used for iron farms. Spawners can be upgraded up to level 64 which requires you to buy 64 of these spawners from the /shop. Also new parties only have 5 spawners that can be placed at once. There can be only 1 spawner per chunk

The shop

Survival has a feature which is called "Shop". Players can access the shop at any time without cooldown by typing the following command: /shop. The shop contains a block category where you can select blocks for your builds, a mob category where you can sell mob drops and buy mon spawners, a flower (I think) category where you can buy any nature thing, ores category where you can buy and sell ores and an ather category where you can buy stuff like furnaces, lanterns ect.

Action house

The action house can be accessed by typing the following command: /ah or /action house. Tye action house is a place where you can action items or buy items. Every listing has a 24 hours time before it gets expired.

That was all. I hope I helped some new players out with getting started and knowing the basics of the survival features.

If you are a starter and you want me to help you with learning some more detail of these features let me know on discord.

---------- JasonKalf#3301 ----------