MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I wish I was able to make everyone else around me happier :)

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hello, if you could have one wish what would it be?
I wish for people to be kind and supportive to one another. Wishing for no more war or pandemics is pretty basic, but at the end of the day, those aren't the problems, they're just symptoms of the issue ― The biggest issue is that we, as a community, as a world, show no support towards one another, or at least very little. If everyone were kind and supportive, we'd be able to conquer worldwide issues such as helping the poor, saving those who still don't have the rights they deserve, putting away the bad people who've done horrible things, helping to talk people out of suicide, etc. If we were to work together as a worldwide community, we'd be able to conquer and save so much of our world :D

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
I wish that every single country in the world would join forces with one another to build some sort of spacecraft that can allow us to explore new planets and galaxies. What's the point of countries competing with one another, if we all united as one, imagine all the things mankind could accomplish...