• Raise Ghasts spawn ratio or make a Ghast Spawner

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Although this is a good idea this would require a custom plugin and some are not cheap.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Ghasts really aren't that hard to find though. All you have to do is find a medium sized area of the nether big enough to spawn a ghast, like near a fortress, and travel around in that area only looking for ghasts. Maybe go back and forth in a specific path or something. You aren't going to get several ghasts at one time like you would with a spawner, but doing this makes finding ghasts easier (it made it easier for me at least, I found a lot more doing this than I would have if I was just regularly going around the nether).

Also, I'm sure that ghast spawners aren't a thing for a reason. Personally, I think that would make survival a little bit too OP and I don't think it needs to be any more OP. Especially with all of those bigger parties, getting ghast spawners would only make them richer. This is a different conversation for a different day, but I think survival needs nerfed a little bit.

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Ghasts really aren't that hard to find though. All you have to do is find a medium sized area of the nether big enough to spawn a ghast, like near a fortress, and travel around in that area only looking for ghasts. Maybe go back and forth in a specific path or something. You aren't going to get several ghasts at one time like you would with a spawner, but doing this makes finding ghasts easier.

Also, I'm sure that ghast spawners aren't a thing for a reason. Personally, I think that would make survival a little bit too OP and I don't think it needs to be any more OP. Especially with all of those bigger parties, getting ghast spawners would only make them richer. This is a different conversation for a different day, but I think survival needs nerfed a little bit.
This is very helpful and ghast spawners was a thing last season and it didn't end too well

Ratings
38 5
I agree! I need to finish the quest. Maybe have ghast spawners only allowed in the nether. We might have a mass extinction on our hands here

Ratings
15 2
Ghasts are yes hard to find but that is good. If ghasts were easy to find, that would mean players would speed through that quest and causing mass amounts of server lag because of the amount of iron golem spawners players could buy. Although if they do add Ghast spawners they could price it at 10mil $ unlike last season where it was cheap.

C80

VIP
Ratings
9 1
Ghasts are yes hard to find but that is good. If ghasts were easy to find, that would mean players would speed through that quest and causing mass amounts of server lag because of the amount of iron golem spawners players could buy. Although if they do add Ghast spawners they could price it at 10mil $ unlike last season where it was cheap.
I mean it wouldn't cause a lot of lag as players can still buy ig spawners from other players in game and the store but i agree with the rest :)

Ratings
In my experience, I spent over 45 minutes in the Nether trying to find a ghast. Never found one or heard one. I think ghast spawners should be added in this season of survival. Like Exi said this means people will rush through the quests. Its very easy to find a grinder and do the first 3 quests and after that you need to search for ghasts. Ghasts are very hard to find and If they decided to make a spawner for them they would need to but a big price on them so people "dont rush through the quests"

Ratings
It took me hours to get TheDoctorXII past slayer 3 and I still have not completed it to this day... Last season (before they changed the voting system) you could get ghast spawn eggs from voting, but rarely. I think it should be like a zulrah situation, ghast eggs or spawners should drop from the vote, ancient, and legendary crates at rates that are rarer or just as rare as zulrah. They should be priced about as hefty as IG spawners and be available after (lets say the hunting quest) and drop the same drops as last season (may require plugin) 25 glowstone dust and its normal drops for value. Ghast tears could also be buffed in the shop for selling and buying price to accommodate the change.

Well, that is my thought on the matter, and good luck finding ghasts!