Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

It pains me to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: I'm going to have to congratulate you on picking out a new and fresh theme that we haven't seen done before. There are no maps that are themed after a "Gift Shop", well done!
  • Build: The build is the main reason I rejected your map. I just don't think it was executed very well and I'll try to explain it to you as best as I can. First off, the landscape is bland and cluttered. The whole map just feels tight and cramped up. Although I noticed you tried to be very detailed, it wasn't executed properly. The gift shop itself is just a rectangle with messy parkour all around it and an interior that is very underwhelming. This leads to my point of dimensionality: the store has no "depth" to it (as Pres mentioned above). It's definitely a shop, but, just not a good one. And, the outside elements could definitely be worked on.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the medium difficulty, good job! I also found the parkour to be enjoyably varied although you did use a couple of blocks one too many times (for example, enchantment tables) but it wasn't a major issue.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.