give more back to patrons

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey! This is an interesting suggestion, however, I think this mindset sorta contributes to the idea that patron is a “rank” rather than what it actually is, a recognition.

I fully agree that patrons deserve the recognition, however, it’s not really something people should be aiming for imo. I’ve seen it more commonly that players sorta compete to see how close they are to patron, and if it is something you want to achieve for personal reasons, that is great! But, I think going out of your way to spend $1,000-$2,000 for minor perks is not the best way to look at it, since it just gives the thought process that it is a rank. (Speaking as a patron myself!).

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
well i think i can speak for every player when i say that no one really shoots for patron xD. it just sorta happens. and if im being honest if you are spending money to get a extra key every month that might be a problem xD

snot

PATRON+
snotme
snotme
Patron+
Ratings
15 1
well i think i can speak for every player when i say that no one really shoots for patron xD. it just sorta happens. and if im being honest if you are spending money to get a extra key every month that might be a problem xD
Agreed, I got out of hand when I started playing and loved buying crates, I love giving to other players and I quickly rose to Patron on Earth, I then moved over to Skyblock and did the same thing, I bought a lot of Christmas keys and rose to Patron+ since first playing in September. I never intentionally pushed to Patron until I was about $40 away from Patron+.