Give Rank Paper Elites All Elite Permissions

axiatinc

ELITE
axiatinc
axiatinc
ELITE
Ratings
40 4
I and a few other Elites that have gotten Elite through a rank upgrade paper are disappointed that we don't get the same perks and permissions as regular store-bought Elites, for example, /shout, and the free crate key that all normal Elites get when a new crate is released, I have heard many times that people think it's dumb and unnecessary that we don't get the same perks as all Elites.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I believe if you upgrade to Elite on a server with a Rank Upgrade paper, you will only be Elite on the server(s) you used it on. You'll otherwise still be MVP+ everywhere else. So, certain global permissions that store bought elites have (such as the ones you mentioned like /shout, /gkit elite, and free seasonal crate keys) wouldn't apply because these are perks that can be used by store bought elites globally.
Perhaps a way could be implemented for rank upgrade Elites to only be able to claim their elite items or only be able to shout from one server? But at the same time, you didn't have to pay real money or full price for Elite if you used a rank upgrade paper. This is fine, I personally wouldn't mind if you guys got perks on the server you used the paper on. But also, rank upgrades are server based and aren't meant to work globally necessarily. :confused:

axiatinc

ELITE
axiatinc
axiatinc
ELITE
Ratings
40 4
I believe if you upgrade to Elite on a server with a Rank Upgrade paper, you will only be Elite on the server(s) you used it on. You'll otherwise still be MVP+ everywhere else. So, certain global permissions that store bought elites have (such as the ones you mentioned like /shout, /gkit elite, and free seasonal crate keys) wouldn't apply because these are perks that can be used by store bought elites globally.
Perhaps a way could be implemented for rank upgrade Elites to only be able to claim their elite items or only be able to shout from one server? But at the same time, you didn't have to pay real money or full price for Elite if you used a rank upgrade paper. This is fine, I personally wouldn't mind if you guys got perks on the server you used the paper on. But also, rank upgrades are server based and aren't meant to work globally necessarily. :confused:
Thats what I mean, I mean that we should be able to use /shout on the server we used it on, and get free seasonal key on the server we used it on.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I mean I understand what you're saying but I feel like it is reasonable to have a slight differential between paid for perks and perks won in a chest. I actually think the issue is that giving you these perms would be difficult to set up Globally and through the webstore.

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
I and a few other Elites that have gotten Elite through a rank upgrade paper are disappointed that we don't get the same perks and permissions as regular store-bought Elites, for example, /shout, and the free crate key that all normal Elites get when a new crate is released, I have heard many times that people think it's dumb and unnecessary that we don't get the same perks as all Elites.
I get what your saying for sure but at the same time people that are buying through store have paid from 50-100 usd for their rank, I think they deserve a lot more then the people that have upgraded through an upgrade paper. I don't think Dacon will make it the exact same perms for both.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
I too, do understand what you are saying however if this does get added in, this may be quite unfair for the elites who did actually spend the 150 dollars on the elite. The rank papers will then be used as a cheaper way of getting the elite and this is unjust. Hopefully, there will be another way around this.

Kind regards,
Eureka14, a fellow Skyblock player