Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
There has been talk of TTuller and rigging elections. These are harsh accusations that I will not stand for, you will all be hearing from my lawyer

I stood against them. Dacon isn't MY owner.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Attention everyone! TTuller has been caught ONCE AGAIN trying to rig this poll! I am not sure how this is possible, but he voted for himself 3 times, so two of his votes will be taken off his total! Just thought I'd let everyone know so we could publicly shame him! He has been penalized!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
There has been talk of TTuller and rigging elections. These are harsh accusations that I will not stand for, you will all be hearing from my lawyer

I will not be a bystander to rigged elections!
#everyvotecountsbutnottheonesfromdeadpeopleormultiplevotesfromthesameperson
#cancelTTuller

FrozenPepsi

PATRON
FrozenPepsi
FrozenPepsi
Patron
Ratings
119 1
I voted for TTuller because he really understands the aether community. He is always there to help. The first time I met TTuller was when I was dumb noob who went into cano with my "good" pickaxe. TTuller killed me and he was nice enough to give me my pick back. I feel like TTuller would be a great srmod because his name would look super dope in blue.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I voted for TTuller because he really understands the aether community. He is always there to help. The first time I met TTuller was when I was dumb noob who went into cano with my "good" pickaxe. TTuller killed me and he was nice enough to give me my pick back. I feel like TTuller would be a great srmod because his name would look super dope in blue.
ttuller is a cheater who rigs elections pep

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I definitly, 100% knew who to vote for. I'm not giving a name but I have been seeing this person work their ass off and not always fully getting the recognition they deserve. This person sometimes gets upset over some things that happen, as all of us do. But they still give 110%. I hope you win, you deserve it and I love you. I know other staff are really great, but I just voted this person because they sometimes give more than we deserve. Even if you don't win, I appreciate you both as a staff member and a friend.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I definitly, 100% knew who to vote for. I'm not giving a name but I have been seeing this person work their ass off and not always fully getting the recognition they deserve. This person sometimes gets upset over some things that happen, as all of us do. But they still give 110%. I hope you win, you deserve it and I love you. I know other staff are really great, but I just voted this person because they sometimes give more than we deserve. Even if you don't win, I appreciate you both as a staff member and a friend.
this is so sweet ;-;