~Giveaway~

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Ill be doing a FULL PLOT DRUG FARM Giveaway soon. Leave your ign's and reason to want the drugs to win. Ill update as soon as I get more details.

-Tenshi

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
Ill be doing a FULL PLOT DRUG FARM Giveaway soon. Leave your ign's and reason to want the drugs to win. Ill update as soon as I get more details.

-Tenshi
The best reason of course I plan to be the Ruler of Minevasts underground overlord and for that I shall use this contest as a mere stepping stone on my way to reach my goal you are welcome to join me as a follower or equal your choice.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450135876][/DOUBLEPOST]
tenshi how old do you have to be to become staff

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
The best reason of course I plan to be the Ruler of Minevasts underground overlord and for that I shall use this contest as a mere stepping stone on my way to reach my goal you are welcome to join me as a follower or equal your choice.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450135876][/DOUBLEPOST]
15*

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Wow...Claps, claps,claps...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450215675][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW Tenshi, Didn't xDacon / staff say "Drugs" are illigal in prison? Technically he / other staff can ban you from the prison server...
This can make it easier to get you kicked due to yourself "Advertising" that you have drugs... :/

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Didn't xDacon / staff say "Drugs" are illigal in prison? Technically he / other staff can ban you from the prison server...
This can make it easier to get you kicked due to yourself "Advertising" that you have drugs... :/
The only way drugs can get you banned are if you spam chat like CRAZZZZY with them. You'll be jailed for 10 minutes if caught. :D

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Bruh Tenshi, I'm so Fucking done with your stupid ass being a "Smart" ass and trying to put me in my place but guess what, It ain't gon' happen sweetie

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Bruh Tenshi, I'm so Fucking done with your stupid ass being a "Smart" ass and trying to put me in my place but guess what, It ain't gon' happen sweetie
Fine Don't enter me.. I could honestly care so much FUCKING less about some stupid ass "Full Plot Drug Farm" Giveaway that is so fucking retarded I am honestly in SHOCK people have entered
Can you spot the part where you calmed down? Yeah, Neither can we :)

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Good to know I should check your plot for drugs.

And Tenshi and panda please take your arguments elsewhere. We have all had enough of the immaturity.