Glitched Mystic Set

DadBeast

MVP
DadBeast
DadBeast
MVP
I bought a mystic set not too long ago from /kilton and have been loving it ever since I was getting double xp like I should have and was fine how it was working. My friend recently bought a set as well from it and I noticed his xp bar going up very very fast. I asked to run some tests and we did and found he was making 22 xp per spider killed and I was only making 11, keep in mind I have inquisitive 3 on my sword, and I still get 11 with my fist so inquisitive is also glitched I think. I took off my set and killed a few averaging about 5 xp and no surprise he's getting about 11 per spider. Idk if its my armor that's glitched or its my account for some reason, all I want too know is am I getting less, or is he getting more. Also I want too know about the Inquisitive glitch that's happening. I don't get any additional xp per mod killed so idk if its a chance of getting more or whats up.
Anyways, Good Night Stay Safe -DadBeast

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey! Admittedly I’m not too familiar with this issue myself, so I would urge you to make a support ticket for this issue in the hopes a member of Islands staff/an admin can look into this and potentially resolve it for you: https://manacube.com/support/

One thing I would suggest, is does your friend happen to have any other forms of EXP Multipliers enabled? Potentially using inquisitive/master inquisitive?

DadBeast

MVP
DadBeast
DadBeast
MVP
he doesn't have anyway actually switched sets too see if it would change and I still get 11 and he was still getting 22 per spider he is MVP and I am VIP+, if that 1 rank difference gives him a 2x multiplier than hell yea I'm ranking up, but it doesn't say anything in /perks so I assumed not. but to answer your question he doesn't have inquisitive or master inquisitive or any forms of EXP multipliers