Glitches

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
Hey I’m writing to the Admins/Devs of Manacube. As a very active player of the kitpvp community.I think I speak for the whole of the kitpvp community when we say fix the glitches we mean FIX them. It’s not playable to the point where you lose you’re sword randomly in massive squad fights Which ruins the whole the fight. And now addressing block glitches which literally makes the game unplayable sometime you will get kicked for it or you get out or you end up dying to it. and this makes winning fights almost impossible as you are vulnerable to attacks as you’re stuck in a block

Last edited:
Ratings
11 1
As well as these problems, I feel like there is a lot of problems with lag. I'm more afraid from dying to block glitches, losing my weapon during fights and overall lag than from actual players. 100% needs to be worked on and fixed.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Although I agree the game is better without bugs, I dont know of any that are really game breaking except for the 'lag' issue. But I feel that is more of a minecraft in general issue. On many servers, big and small, pvp suffers from the same problem.

Secondly, I dont know if this is coincidence, but @SenzJinx seems to me to have turnt up mana kitpvp. Before he(?) was staff, I only really saw 2 columns in tab, but every time since it's been 4. If he(?) is actually some kind of magical wizard, god bless, were lucky!

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
Although I agree the game is better without bugs, I dont know of any that are really game breaking except for the 'lag' issue. But I feel that is more of a minecraft in general issue. On many servers, big and small, pvp suffers from the same problem.

Secondly, I dont know if this is coincidence, but @SenzJinx seems to me to have turnt up mana kitpvp. Before he(?) was staff, I only really saw 2 columns in tab, but every time since it's been 4. If he(?) is actually some kind of magical wizard, god bless, were lucky!
There are a lot of things that glitch besides the "lag issue". Sometimes ingame you randomly lose your weapon, SQ vault is enabled in combat, Block glitching, combat log, there are also things that are supposed to be given in ranks that are not, for example /minime. @SenzJinx has really turned up the server in terms of less hackers and im thankful for that.

Last edited:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I've heard somewhere that using the ip kitpvp.manacube.net instead of the normal ip, will make the glitches stop :D

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
I've heard somewhere that using the ip kitpvp.manacube.net instead of the normal ip, will make the glitches stop :D
This works, however the glitches don't stop they are just less frequent!

B900

ELITE
Dwie
Dwie
ELITE
Ratings
9 4
You are right, If you think about it. When you are fighting in a gset and you eat your sword with the shroom glitch, you actually lost around 20k, that is 200 player kills.. I've played many servers but never saw this glitch happen anywhere else that mana. Please just put some effort in kitpvp and actually FIX those glitches.