Global Mute Offence - Rule 4: Swearing

I had noticed that Yesterday at 5:00pm GMT that there was this one person bypassing the filtered language on the Prison Server and the staff and not noticed it. I decided to step-up myself and I told him "Dude we don't need you swearing on the server". This was not noticed when one of your staff members were letting him do this and I would just like to bring it up. Thanks :D

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
Boasting and performing acts of charity is kind of oxymoronic, is it not? Just report the staff issue to the other members. It's also probable the staff were handling more important things, or in any case just other things, that doesn't necessarily mean they were 'letting him do this' as you say. If the staff were conversing whilst it was happening, then the issue arises; I just don't think an entire thread in 'General Discussion' was the right place to put it.

This staff member was on his own and I have no clue if he was conferring with someone else but he was not busy dealing with of complaints at the time. But thanks for giving the feedback

retpet3

VIP+
retpet5
retpet5
VIP+
we need more mods on skyblock to monitor language then. There are many times where people curse a lot and there is no one to stop it

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
If there is a lot of players swearing, feel free to use /staff to see if there are any staff on, if there is use /report <user> <reason> and they will come to assist. If there are no staff online, feel free to create a report here

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I would also like to point out that on olympus, the only time you MIGHT get muted for swearing is for saying the "n" word OR trying to bypass chat filters and it ends up flooding the chat.