Global Ranks

RReticence

PATRON+
RReticence
RReticence
Patron+
Ratings
51 4
I don't know if it's even worth posting here, but are we ever going to get global ranks back? it seems kind of like a scam...

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
As far as it was announced, global ranks will be returning as a purchasable option on the store. Unless we hear otherwise from Dacon/Pizza, it's safe to assume this will be added back in the future once the store has been completed.

RReticence

PATRON+
RReticence
RReticence
Patron+
Ratings
51 4

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Can we assume that ranks bought subsequent to them removing global ranks, will receive the global perks or will we have to repurchase?
Ranks purchased during this time will still be server-specific. For example; if you bought Elite on Survival, you wouldn't get it globally when the option is added back to the store.

If you had a global rank before the change, it will remain global with the exception of Asgard, Earth and Infinity as they are new realms to ManaCube.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Can we assume that ranks bought subsequent to them removing global ranks, will receive the global perks or will we have to repurchase?
I think we'll have to re-purchase, but maybe not. Currently I know global ranks bought on Manacube only apply to Mana gamemodes (e.g. survival, skyblock, islands, kitpvp, etc)