ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP
RReticence
RReticence
Patron+
Ratings
I don't know if it's even worth posting here, but are we ever going to get global ranks back? it seems kind of like a scam...

Hallowqueen

PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Patron
Ratings
1,865 58
As far as it was announced, global ranks will be returning as a purchasable option on the store. Unless we hear otherwise from Dacon/Pizza, it's safe to assume this will be added back in the future once the store has been completed.

RReticence

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP
RReticence
RReticence
Patron+
Ratings

Hallowqueen

PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Patron
Ratings
1,865 58
Can we assume that ranks bought subsequent to them removing global ranks, will receive the global perks or will we have to repurchase?
Ranks purchased during this time will still be server-specific. For example; if you bought Elite on Survival, you wouldn't get it globally when the option is added back to the store.

If you had a global rank before the change, it will remain global with the exception of Asgard, Earth and Infinity as they are new realms to ManaCube.

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,268 99
Can we assume that ranks bought subsequent to them removing global ranks, will receive the global perks or will we have to repurchase?
I think we'll have to re-purchase, but maybe not. Currently I know global ranks bought on Manacube only apply to Mana gamemodes (e.g. survival, skyblock, islands, kitpvp, etc)

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
Helper
ELITE
MVP
VIP+
VIP
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
I'm sure we'll have to repurchase but it would be cool if they became global. Itd be a lot of money/cubits otherwise