Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The theme is somewhat unoriginal, as there is already an Earth map (EarthCenter) but the build is very accurate. The parkour looks good, too. Good luck!

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
-1, the jumps are great as always but this theme is too unoriginal, good luck though.

Mintletsgo

Mintletsgo
Mintletsgo
Ratings
Looks awesome but sadly I'm going to have to give you a -1 because there's already multiple earth maps such as google earth, earthcenter
etc.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Presidenten,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The build is pretty simple, but still decent, and the parkour is varied and interesting, but maybe too hard for a medium. The reason why I reject the map is the theme (A pretty rare reason to reject a map isn't it ?), some people already talked about "EarthCenter" before me, but it's not the closest map to your's, there is literally a map named "Globe" on easy, which looks a LOT like your map. The theme is here to avoid having the same maps with a different build ; even if your map is pretty decent in overall, having already a map with a similar build just make your map instantly rejected, even if your map is better. Be careful next time !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.