Going away for up to 4 weeks. Read - More Details

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Alright, so, I feel like I should tell you the details instead of saying "I'm going on a 4 week vacation". Anyway the details:
Me and my friends drive to Flordia, every year on the 16th, to play a certain game and beat it.
Last years game was Battlefield, and boy did that take long!
Anyway, this year I have been chosen to pick the game, and being recently addicted to Saints Row III, we will be playing it
I'm not saying I WILL be gone for 4 weeks, just up to it.
Our max time is 4 weeks, but we will be trying to be co-op before 4 weeks.
Playing 12 hours a day, for up to 4 weeks, I believe we should be able to beat all the MISSIONS.
But, we might not take over all the states, sadly.
Anyway, any questions may be asked, I'm leaving tomorrow. I will be on the forums as much as possible, and will occasionally go on MineVast. C'ya :)

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Have fun, I wish my parents would let me do that I would choose skyrim and play skyrim everyday all day that would be so freaking fun!
Skyrim takes FOREVER to beat. And theres no co-op, we try to do games with co-op so we all can play. :)

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Day 1:
After arriving at Florida last night, I saw the hotel we normally stay at had been 'upgraded'
The price was up a bit, but the place was amazing. Dem pools though =P
We headed to the place we normally play at (not saying the name, we like to keep it secret).
And that also had an upgrade
Instead of the normal Acer PC's, they had Razer ones, along with the entire Razer set (Headphones, mouse, ect)
We played Saint's Row III for 12 hours, and we had beat Morningstar, raided 21 gangs, and had beat 15 missions. (We tend to screw around a little)
We're about 15% into the game for missions, 5% for gangs, and 100% for awesomeness =P
I love this time, with all the upgrades, its like a vacation, I wish I could send pictures, but there's no time really. 4 hours getting ready, 12 hours of gaming, 8 hours of sleeping.

Day 2:
Not much to say about today, a friend called in sick, so we had to pros-pone it to the next day.

Day 3: Challenge day! Today we challenged each other in all sorts of ways:
Best costume
Most sexy girl =P
How much people can you piss off in a minute (I won, 67)
Best pvper (Me, again)
Ect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will keep you all updated each and every day :)
Favorite song in Saint's Row III | Power - Kanye West

Last edited:

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Day 1:
After arriving at Florida last night, I saw the hotel we normally stay at had been 'upgraded'
We headed to the place we normally play at (not saying the name, we like to keep it secret).
Instead of the normal Acer PC's, they had Razer ones, along with the entire Razer set (Headphones, mouse, ect)
We played Saint's Row III for 12 hours, and we had beat Morningstar, raided 21 gangs, and had beat 15 missions. (We tend to screw around a little)
We're about 15% into the game for missions, 5% for gangs, and 100% for awesomeness =P
I love this time, with all the upgrades, its like a vacation, I wish I could send pictures, but there's no time really. 4 hours getting ready, 12 hours of gaming, 8 hours of sleeping.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aweeeesome! I'm so jealous. Entire Razor Set... I want to be your friend :p

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Day 1:
I'm sorry but I don't really understand for one how old are you lol no homo and what kind of place would just have razor gear sitting out for people to play with as long as they want I've never seen anything like this I would like to get more info on it if you can't share some of this info on the forums PM me with some of it this is very interesting to me!

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
I'm sorry but I don't really understand for one how old are you lol no homo and what kind of place would just have razor gear sitting out for people to play with as long as they want I've never seen anything like this I would like to get more info on it if you can't share some of this info on the forums PM me with some of it this is very interesting to me!
I can't share the info anywhere, this is an anonymous site that is specifically for me and my friends to play this game.
I am 15, I have a friend over 18 who watches us, just so you know.

EDIT: To be more specific about the first thing, we own the place. =P The person over 18 lives at Florida, and checks on the place every day.

EDIT 2: Day 2 and 3 added to the post with Day 1! Check it out!

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I can't share the info anywhere, this is an anonymous site that is specifically for me and my friends to play this game.
I am 15, I have a friend over 18 who watches us, just so you know.

EDIT: To be more specific about the first thing, we own the place. =P The person over 18 lives at Florida, and checks on the place every day.

EDIT 2: Day 2 and 3 added to the post with Day 1! Check it out!
SWow! That is awesome. So its just you guys? LUCKY!